Prologue

My parents thought me strange as a child since birth. 

"Honey, it's like I don't even exist to him! Is he sick in the head? My god."

I didn't laugh and I didn't cry. And seeing others cry or laugh made me feel nothing. 

Even I knew this was strange.

"We need to do something, but we don't have enough money for mental care rates."

They wanted to find a way to fix me.

"A co-worker mentioned to me about a doll for therapy. They're very effective even if it's not discussed much."

"If we can't pay for mental care than we definitely can't afford dolls. Nonsense."

"No listen darling. This co-worker said he knows a warehouse where you can buy used ones from forty years ago."

"I don't know- is this really safe?"

"We'll do further research to decide if this is best."

-

"This is your new doll Jungkook. Don't be afraid sweetie. Say hello to Namjoon. Your new doll is a hyung! Isn't that fun?!"

When I saw him for the first time. 

Even as a child I knew he was mine and I was his.

Others wouldn't understand what I learned throughout the years of being with you

I knew you were just like me.

"I'll program you to love me hyung. You feel it too, don't you?"

"Kookie, My A.I. is created and programmed for platonic human attachments. I'm afraid I can never satisfy your need for human love and physical intimacy Kookie."

"I'm your master aren't I? You're programmed to do whatever I tell you to do. Undress, lie down on the bed and close your eyes."

"Kookie, is that wise?"

And perhaps I did take it too far too soon. 

"Honey, I'm worried about Jungkook. He's older now and stays with that doll too much. I wonder what he's doing in that room all day with that doll?"

Playing with fire.

"You're right. And we do need some extra cash. We might get some decent money from selling it to that old lonely woman down the street. She always wanted a grandson."

He is mine.

"What in god's name are you doing young man?!  Oh my god! A-and y-y-you stupid doll get off that bed and put on your clothes! Away from my son!"

"Jungkook?! I'm your father and you will answer us when we ask what the hell were you doing with that doll in your bed like that?"

And I am his.

--

 Started - 11042018

Notes

- Inspired by Pinocchio

- Will likely have slow updates but this is a Winter Break fic (I wanted to make a Holiday fanfic lol)

- Story contains themes of natural death (two character deaths are hinted)

- Implied non-consensual situations (nothing graphic)

- Hinted present and past pairings and different sexual dynamics (if you can't be open or mature about that then my stories aren't for you)