Chapter Three: The Rest Of O2L

Connor's POV

I finish my outro, "Okay, so now Ali is my girlfriend, and Sam and Jenn are dating, and we messed up so abcdefghijkl BYE!" I shut off the camera, and I hear the front door open. "WHO MISSED RICKY, KIAN, JC, TREVOR, AND ANDREA?!" Ricky shouts. "CONNOR AND SAM, WE NEED TO TALK!" The boys downstairs said. I slide out from under Ali and Sam lets go of Jenn, and we walk downstairs, while Andrea runs up to my room. " HIGH FIVE BROS!!" They shout. "For what?" Sam asked. " For you guys getting your dream girls!!" Kian said. I blush, then look over and see Sam blushing too. "FROYO TIME!!" Kian said. Kian always wants frozen yogurt.

Andrea's POV

I run up the stairs, and I see Jenn and ALI! "ALI" I shout and I give her a hug. "Yay now we can triple date!" Ali says. "FROYO TIME!" I hear my boyfriend shouts. I laugh. Kian loves froyo. I grab my penny board, and Jenn grabs hers. "Fudge!" Ali shouts, " I forgot my penny board!" I go to Jc's room an grab a penny board. "JC, ALI IS GOING TO USE ONE OF YOUR PENNY BOARDS!!" I shout. "OK!" I hear Jc reply. I give Ali the penny board, and we go downstairs, where everyone has there penny boards and we leave to go get some froyo.

Ali's POV

As we all go down the street to the frozen yogurt place, I see a car swerving down the street. " ALI , CONNOR, SAM, JENN!!! NO!!" I hear someone scream. I feel a lot of pain in my back, as I fly through the air. I hear three other people shout in pain, then I black out.

Trevor's POV

"Holy shit." I mutter while crying. " Anyone know who is Ali's family around here?" Andrea asks. Ricky dialed 911, while Jc, Kian, and I call Connor, Sam, and Jenn's relatives. "I know who to call" Ricky says, and he dials the number.

Kalel's POV

As I'm at dinner with Anthony, Ian, and Melanie, I get a call from an unknown number. " Hello?" I ask, while Anthony, Ian, and Melanie look at me questionably. " Hey Kalel, it's Ricky from O2L, Ali's friend." He says."Hey Ricky, what's up?" I say, then in the background I hear sirens and a lot of crying. "What happened?" I ask. "Ali, Jenn, and their boyfriends got hot by a car while penny boarding, and they are all in critical condition." He says while sobbing. "WHAT! Holy shit!!!" I say while sobbing. "Grab the fucking keys and LETS GO!" I scream at Anthony. I run out the diner, and Anthony, Ian, and Melanie follow. "What happened?" Anthony asks. "Ali and Jenn were hit by a fucking car!" I shout while sobbing. We all pile into the car, then Anthony speeds off to the hospital.

Ricky's POV

I had just finished talking to Kalel, and I was crying hard. I was in the ambulance car with Connor, Andrea with Jenn, Kian with Sam, and Jc with Ali. We got to the hospital, and they told us to wait in the lobby, and we waited until Kalel, Anthony, Ian, and Melanie run into the lobby. "Where's Ricky?" Kalel asks. "Right here." I reply. She runs up to me and hugs me. "Thank you for calling, now what exactly happened?" She asked through tears.

Kian's POV

Kalel asked what happened, so I told her, from the time where we walked into the house, to the time we got to the lobby.