You Want To Do What?

Is that Sophie's boyfriend?! Why is he here?

"I heard you were flirting with my girlfriend." He says.

I sit there looking at him thinking. Oh yeah, in the morning she was helping me with homework. But she started flirting with me first because it was a "fun compliment each other" game.

"Uh...no I didn't flirt with her," I responded.

"Then why were you whispering in her ear in the morning, in a empty classroom?!"

How the- you know what I'm not gonna ask.....this is already weird as it is.

"Maybe you don't understand the full story Ivan!" Circe jumps into the argument. "Or maybe you're just overreacting."

"As usual." Allison states.

Fucking. Ivan. I'm laughing to myself that her boyfriend's name is Ivan. I'm keeping a straight face but what the fuck-

"Oh you have to your girlfriends back you up because you can't even say a comeback to me." Ivan shouts.

"Honestly, I care about what my friends do for me. Unlike your selfish ass." I respond.

Ivan grabs my sweater collar and pulls me up so that I'm standing and he pulls me close to his face. "Listen you little shit, I'm not going to be let my girlfriend be flirted by a slut like you." He remarked. "And those little gay porn videos you do, I'll show the whole school you fag."

"How would you know if I made porn videos? Do you actually watch them, Ivan?" I respond. Of course his face turns red, but I don't make porn. I think I found something he doesn't want the whole school knowing.

I whisper into his ear, "you watch gay porn, don't you Ivan?" I can feel the heat on his face at this point. "I'll make you a deal, don't ever bother me or my friends and I won't tell the whole school you watch those videos. Oh and I know you jerked off to it because you thought the guy who was getting fucked looked like me, huh?"

Ivan lets go of my sweater, nods, and walks away with his friend group. God, I'm actually annoyed now. My urge hurts.

After lunch and 6th period I go to my favorite last period class. English. The teacher, Mr. Harris, lets the students use their phone in the class as long as they do their work. I like him because he lets me write my own stories and he lets me draw when I want because of that overdose....I had.............
Anyways!! This class sucks 5% because Sophie is in this class and guess what also sucks. She's my partner. Yeah. She's gonna do that squish thing again...ehh. I go to sit in my seat, like I said I sit in the back, I put my backpack on the desk and sit on the chair. I go on my phone to text Dave.

"Hey messy hair." I'll wait for him to respond.

"What do you want Ray?"

"First of all bitch don't call me by my last name."

"Lol okay. Anyways what?"

"Tbh I'm just really bored. Plus Sophie sits next to me!!!"

"Big oof to you buddy. You're gonna have a field day with her lololol."

"Ik. This sucks-"

Sophie sits next to me and I put my phone away in my pocket. She hugs my arm doing the squish thing again and says, "it's so nice that we're sitting together Carter! We're have so much fun!!"

I fake giggle but it sounds realistic surprisingly. I really dislike my life at the moment. Class starts but Sophie is still hugging me. She rests her head on my shoulder and looks at the board. I look and read what's on the board as well. We have to do a writing assignment that's due at the end of the period. This should be easy. But I can barely do anything with Sophie here hugging me.

"Hey, Sophie?" I say.

"Yeah~?" She responses.

"Can you let go of my arm, please? We need to do our work."

"Oh! Sorry, your sweater is just really soft."

"Thanks." I take out my book and a pencil from my backpack and turn to a blank page and start writing. Sophie is watching me. I know what's coming..

"Can you help me Carter~?" She says.

"With what?" I respond.

"The hook~!"

"Okay." I tell her what to do and what means what. But she keeps me occupied. That I forgot to do my assignment. Jeez. The bell rings and I put my stuff in my backpack. I put it on and I leave as soon as I can. I was surprised that I avoided Sophie though. I walk out to front of the school where I wait for Dave. I put on my ears phones and listen to music while I wait.
A few minutes have passed and he finally walks up to me.

"Hey Carter!" He shouts.

"You don't gotta be so loud." I say.

"Sorry, I was talking to my teacher."

"You got in trouble again?"

"Kind of."

We start walking home while talking about what happened. Sometimes I hate his rambling but it's whatever.

-At Dave's House-

When we enter the house I can smell food. I look at the table and there she is. I can finally eat!!

"Hello boys" Dave's mom says as she's washing dishes.

"Hey mom." Dave responds.

You thought I was talking about Dave's mom? You nasty beings. But if you guys thought there was actual food on the table. Congrats, you don't have a dirty mind. Me and Dave both sit at the table and start eating.

"How was school?" She says.

"It was okay." Dave replies.

"Carter?" She stops washing.

I look at her and give her a thumbs up.

"Good." She says as she continues.

I look at Dave and point upstairs. He nods at me and finishes eating. "We're gonna go upstairs mom," he says as he's wiping off his mouth with his sleeve. "Alright," she replies "don't go making too much noise then." I almost choke on my food as she said that, but I know what she means. I finish my food and go upstairs with Dave to his room. I have my own room but I like to him about stuff in his room because he knows everything about everyone. I take off my backpack and let it fall on the floor. I lay on his bed as he closes the door behind him and locks it. He sits on his chair and goes onto his computer. "So what do you want to do?" He comments. I get up and sit on another chair next to him. "I wanna go on a killing spree." I say bluntly without a second thought. He chuckles and looks at me, "you want to do what?"

"Go on a killing spree. The victims are from our school."

"You sure?" Dave starts looking at student files from our school.

"Yes, Dave." I respond.

"Then who's the first victim?" He says.

I look at the student files and see someone who catches my eye.

"Sophie Richardson."