The 3 Princes

Where am I...? My hands are behind my back...am I chained up? I can't move....this chain around my neck......I can barely breathe....

"HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

-Silence-

"PLEASE!! Someone help...me...."

"We can help you."

"Huh?!"

"But you have to give us something in return."

"You can have my soul!!! You can have anything from me!!!"

"We won't be needing that."

"Then what??!!!"

"We want the boy."

————-

I open my eyes and instantly sit up, breathing heavily. I look around and realize I slept in Dave's room. I lay back down and look at Dave's sleeping body. He looks so peaceful. I hug him and wait for him to wake up. I close my eyes and accidentally fall back to asleep.

I see flashing images this time...they're my past...then I see......What is that...? I see two huge dragons on each side of this siren in the middle. I can only see their glowing eyes....

"You need our help don't you?" The siren says.

"Of course I-"

"To kill them all, the ones who made those horrible actions. You want to kill them."

"....yes I do..." I respond.

"Then summon us."

"Wake up Carter, your friend is waiting." The siren chuckles and everything goes black.

I open my eyes and I see that Dave is on top of me holding my down. "Dave. What the fuck are you doing?" I comment.

"Umm....I'm sorry. You just looked really vulnerable." He responses.

"You're fucking disgusting."

"Wait wait! Can I just play with you for awhile? I need it."

I sigh and say, "fine, make it quick. We need to do something."

"Thank you." Dave starts to kiss my neck. God, I forgot he knows my sensitive spots. This is already a long morning.
After a few minutes, he finishes and I get up to go to the restroom to clean myself up. I know that was completely unnecessary but I guess it is what it is. I look in the mirror. He fucking left hickeys on my neck. Great, now I have to explain how I got these to Circe, Allison and Brooke next week. Yes his hickeys last really long on my neck. Plus my skin, as you know, is pale so it's really noticeable. I hate this. I brush my teeth for once, spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth. My lips are really soft. Oh well, I wipe off mouth with a towel and walk downstairs to get breakfast. I make cereal and quickly eat it. "Woah, what's the rush?" Says Dave. I glance over my shoulder and continue eating. "Aww, come on Carter," he hugs me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder, "what are we doing today?"

"We are going to Circe's place." I respond.

"Why?"

"Because I might need some help with what I'm doing."

"Carter, she hasn't killed anyone in her life!"

"She hasn't, but I think I know some people who can."

"What are you saying?"

"We're gonna summon some people who may help us."

"Are you fucking insane?"