Chaptrer 1!!

Hi. my name is Tyler Skyler Kyler Mckenzie Helieghghgh Johnson Smith Jr., and im different. Im not like the other girls. Im not popular or pretty or anything. I dont like pink dresses and high heels. I like long boarding and converse and having guy friends who i can long board and wear converse with and also blow them in the locker rooms at school. But im not a slut. Im different.
      Every morning i wake up at 6:47 am EXACTLY on the dot and start doing my morning routine. I get out of my silk laiden water bed (ugh my family is so poor why cant it be a FLOATING BEDDDD) and put my messy brown hair with blonde and pink streaks into a messy bun and put bright green and blue and purple and yellow and purple contacts into my striking blue and yellow and green and brown orbs. I have to blink or the contacts will not stay, so i like to gracefully walk to the bathroom and open my stunning orbs in the mirror and stare at myself for the next 28 minutes without blinking. Its a me thing. So then i get into the shower and sing shower by becky g because becky g is my IDOL and i would totally love to long board and wear converse with her and also blow her in the locker rooms at school. But im not a nasty lesbian, i like MEN and BOYS and sucking DICK. but remember im not a slut like those other whores at school. Ugh whateverer.
      So after im done singing shower in the shower while showerig in the shower and singing shower i get out of the shower and brush out my soaking but still messy and greasy brown hair with blonde and pink streaks and put it into another even messier and more disgusting bun. Then i get back into my room which i decorated solely based on pictures i found on pinterest when looking up "quirky room deco" because im quirky like that. But im not too quirky, im just an average everyday ordinary girl. So after that i throw on my favorite flannel, jeans, and converse high tops (i dont spend time making myself look pretty for male approval like those disgusting skanks from school) and head downstairs for breakfast. Im such a fat pig when it comes to eating so i take one strawberry from the full platter my mom slaved away at for hours and head out for school. I walk to school because i love the scenic view of my small town and all the confederate flags on people's porches. I dont support them but i do think one of my cousins is kinda cute. But whatevererere.