Chapter 26

December 10th 2016

"Babe, I don't feel very well!"

"What's wrong Matt?"

"I feel like I'm on fire."

"Is that one of your flirty jokes again?"

"No, I m-mean i-it... ACHOO!"

"Ew Matt! Here's a tissue."

"Thanks babe! Can you pass me the thermometer?"

"Raise your arm. I'll go and get it."

"Okay babe!"

I go to the bathroom and I take the thermometer from my first-aid kit. I go back to our room.

"Alright, baby, raise your arm"

"Baby, I'm gonna die!"

"You won't! You just have fever. Well, we're not sure yet but okay."

I place the thermometer under his right armpit. He lows his arm holding it tight. Soon, the thermometer beeps and Matt lifts his arm. I take the thermometer to see his temperature.

"Oh God! You do have fever! You must stay here mister!"

"But babe, Mr Smith will kill me!"

"Don't worry! I'll face him. Now, get some rest and soon, I'll come back with your hot tea."

"Thank you so much Y/n! I love you!"

"I love you too Matt! Now, sleep!"

"Okay mommy!"

"Good boy!"

I kiss his forehead and he falls asleep.

December 10th 2020

I wake up not feeling very well. I have a terrible headache and I feel like it has one million degrees inside my room. I also cough and sneeze like there's no tomorrow.

I wear my robe and I go downstairs. I boil a cup of water and after that, I add the tea. I also add some honey and cinnamon because my throat is killing me so bad.

I hear footsteps as I make my tea. I suddenly feel two arms being wrapped around my wist.

"Good morning beautiful!" Matt says and kisses my cheek.

"Good mor- ACHOO!"

"Whoa! Bless you!"

"Thank you! Sorry, I'm not feeling very well today."

"Oh that's why you're hot! Well, not in the way I always mean!"

"I know. Matt, can you pass me the thermometer?"

"Of course! Where is it?"

"In my bathroom. Open that small first aid kit on my washing machine and you'll find it."

"Alright. I'll be back."

He goes to the bathroom and I sit on my chair, taking a sip of my tea. I swear, if I have fever, it will be the worst day of my life! I've never gotten sick for ages!

"Guess who came back with the thermometer?"

"My manager!"

"Seriously? You're manager? You could at least call me 'Super hot manager who has six pack '! "

"Well, I don't know if you have a six pack."

"Wanna see?"

"No! I want to see if I have fever or something"

"Ugh fine! Here. Raise your hand."

He places the thermometer under my armpit. I low my hand trapping the thermometer under my armpit. Soon, it beeps and I give it to Matt.

"What does it say?"

"It says... Don't even think about going to the work."

"Why?"

"You have fever."

"Really? Dammit! I don't care, I have to go!"

"No! You'll stay here!"

"Matt, I have - ACHOO!"

"You don't have to achoo! You'll stay here!"

"But I have some meetings to att-"

"Yes, she's sick so she won't come to work today. Neither I, so if you need anything just call me. Bye!"

"Did you just-"

"Called Thompson and told him we won't come to work today? Yes! Now, drink your tea and go upstairs. Lay on your bed and cover yourself with three blankets."

"Why three though?"

"Because I'll be the fourth one!"

"Cutie! Alright I'm going!"

"I'll turn on the heater."

He turns on the heater and I drink my tea. I put my cup under the sink and I go to my room. I lay on my bed covering myself with the sheets and the blankets.

Matt comes into my room with a big smile on his face. He's holding tissue boxes and medicines.

"Nurse Matthew is here!"

I laugh and he laughs too. He puts the boxes on my nightstand and the medicines too and he lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me pulling me to his side.

"Feeling better?"

"A little bit."

"How about forehead kisses?"

"Matt, I don't want you to get sick too!"

"We'll get sick together baby girl!"

"That was cute though! Alright, forehead kisses then!"

"I love you!"

He starts kissing my forehead. I really enjoy this to be honest! I enjoy every single thing of our relationship. Matt is for real the perfect boyfriend and I still can't believe I thought he cheated on me.

It's all my fault! I should have let him explain. I destroyed his life and took his own son's life by crying all day. Why am I so in love with him? But most importantly, why is he in love with me?

There are billions of girls out there and he chose me! He chose me again! He's really in love with me!

"Matt?"

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For everything! You're staying with me here, you're hugging me and taking care of me! I love you Matt and thank you for everything you've done to me!"

"Babe, I'm doing this because I love you! I'm doing this because you would do the same! And I'm doing it with my heart!"

"Awe! You're so sweet!"

"And you're cute!"

He kisses my forehead once again and we start cuddling!

(Cuties! Yo peeps, Matt is more active on YouTube! Making progress Morris! Making progress...)