R.E.M (Part 1)

Abbey, are you writing yet another story even though you have ones you need to update? Yes.

Are you going to continue to do it? Most definitely.

Okay, I am sorry. I have  had this idea in my head for a very long time and never thought anyone  would like it but I have decided to not be a pussy and write it anyway  so enjoy this short story. Shout out to Shah for helping me and for always hyping up my writing even when I feel like shit about it. I dedicate this to you xx

p.s. louis bottoms

______________________

Louis used to be such an out-going and fun loving person, but he just felt empty. His boyfriend of two years had just left him, with no explanation and Louis was just confused. He had just wasted two years of his life loving the wrong person, so what was he doing? He was out drinking and partying.

"Fuck, you're so hot," A man informed smirking mischievously as he tried to wrap an arm around Louis' small waist. He didn't even care that someone was trying to touch him, besides letting out a small giggle and swaying his hips to the beat of the music.

"Thanks, Matty!" Louis let out a hiccup, turning around in the man's arms to face him. The unidentified man let his hand travel down to grab a hold of Louis' ass. The smaller boy was really out of it, his sight almost completely blurry.

During the course of the relationship with his now ex, Matthew, he was never allowed to go out or do things like this. Louis was always kept on a leash, unable to do the things that other people had the chance to so now that he could, he was taking full advantage.

Louis loved the attention, he felt like he needed it.  He had put his all in a two year relationship that didn't even work out well, he had loved Matthew with all his entire being and he was just thrown away like nothing. He was craving to be needed.

"Listen, it's not cool. He's obviously way too drunk to consent to anything that must be going through your sick head so why don't you just leave him be?" Louis could faintly see a second person standing close by to them, but in Louis' drunk state all he couldn't see faces or make them out very clearly.

"He's fine," The man that was holding onto Louis shot back.

"He just called you by someone else' name, he has no idea what's happening," The other person argued. Louis felt himself being pulled away from a tight embrace, mumbling incoherently about something, "Let me help you out."

Louis knew he was being pulled away from the dance floors but the room was spinning too quickly due to the alcohol. He was helped onto a stood at the bar and Louis whined when he realised he wasn't dancing anymore.

"I want to go back," Louis said with a pout. He faintly heard what sounded like a scoff to the right of where he was sitting. He was too intoxicated to look over, his brain all fuzzy and not as reactive as it had been previous to drinking.

"Water for my very intoxicated friend here, thank you," The man requested from the stood situated next to Louis'. The smaller boy heard a reply from the bartender before he watched through hooded eyes a glass of water being placed in front of himself.

"I'm fin-"

"Please drink it, it'll make you feel better and then I can help you find your friends," The man offered. Louis took the glass in his hands, beginning to sip on the cold water, "It won't sober you up straight away but it will help enough to help you walk a little better or see better at least."

"Okay," Louis hiccuped then gave a bright smile, downing the water quickly. The smaller boy then turned around on his stool and grinned, "Look, my friends!"