Bye( its the imagines name😂)

( Your name is Paige )
( play " baby don't cut " by B mike)
( THIS CONTAINS SUICIDE AND SELF HARM IF UR TRIGGERED TO ANY OF THIS SKIP THIS!!)
P: * I'm Paige in 18 I date this guy named Logan and its not easy . It's not bc of logan he's amazing but the amount of times I get bullied and they threat me not to tell him . I also cut logan found out and he freaked out he always checks my arms before I sleep and he sees new cute everyday he gets mad so now I cut my inner thigh so he doesn't know . Now today I feel a little better today and that's very rare . I started to get ready when I heard my door open and Logan came in with flowers and chocolates *
L: hey babe
P: Logan ? * I say surprised I run up to him and kiss him he smiles kisses back *
L: here * he says giving me the red rose flowers and milk chocolate *
P: omg why babe
L: idk I felt like it
P: aww thanx . I love you * he pecks my lips I smile *
L: I love you to
P: ready for school ?
L: yah * I go with him to school and walked in he pecks my lips and goes to his class . I slowly walk to my class as I was walking inside the class someone push me and I drop my things and fall on the ground . I look up and everyone was laughing I look back and see the bullies laughing at me . I got up slowly picking my books trying not to cry as everyone laugh . I run out the classroom and run back home . I pick up my phone and text logan *
P: I love you so fkn much * I text him*
L: * looks at it and smiles * I love u more
P: I'll see u in another words * I text him and put my phone away as I make my way to the bathroom *
L: * I look at it confused . Wat does she mean by ta-..no NXNXNXX NO *
L: BELLA DONT DO ANYTHING * I text her and jump up *
B: * I look at my self in the mirror and take a deep breath .I grab a razor and put it against my skin on my wrist and dig it in I groan at the pain and slit it up all the way up to my arm as I yell in pain and the same with the other one I let the bleed as I fall to the ground and everything goes black *
L: * I run to Bella's house worried I run in and Barge the door open *
L: BELLA !! * I scream and make my way to her room I look around then open the bathroom door and see her on the floor pale with blood everywhere *
L: NOOO BELLA * I scream as I fall to the ground picking her up *
L: BELLA !!!! * I cry putting her to my chest I call the ambulance they come and try to help her but it was no use .....I lost her ....I lost the love of my life .....Bella please come back . I sob. Harder *