💍💍 proposal

( your name is Maria)
M:* I was getting ready bc Logan told me to get ready and look all fancy and so I did . I wore ( pic 2) . I straight my hair and put some heels on and walk out to the living room . I look up and see logan In some black jeans and a black v-neck shirt with a white and black jacket and some black shoes I smile and walk over to him he looks at me his jaw drops I giggle *
L: DAMNNNN BABEEE * me and Logan Have been dating for 3 years and it's Been amazing *
M: * I laugh * DAMN LOOK AT U
L: no no LOOK AT U!
M: * I blush he pecks my lips . He takes me the the car and drives to a ocean he pulls up there was a beautiful dinner set up (pic3) there was no one else's . I get out logan take my hand and walk me towards it my jaw drops *
M: NXNXMX OMG LOGAN ! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
L: u like it
M: are u kidding me I LOVE IT * he laughs and holds my hand guiding me to the chair there was already food over there I smile and we both ate a little he looked over some guys came with violins playing it he gets up and take my hand going near the ocean I look at him and smile he pecks my lips and makes me face him he holds both of my hands*
L: Maria I wanted to ask u something
M: yeah
L: Maria we have been together for 3 years and every day I'm so blessed to wake up next to u to see ur beautiful face ur smile your laugh your being next to me makes me feel the luckiest man alive in this whole world you accepted me and loved me when hated me you put trust faith in me when everyone lost it you never stoped putting ur neck out for me . I wanna spend my entire life standing next to u bc I was happiness and my happiness is where you are ...so * he goes on his one knee I put my hand on my mouth tearing up *
L: maria Lilly Johnson will you marry me ?
M: * I burst out crying and put my hands on my face I look at him he was was crying at this point I sniff and wipe his tear *
L: so will you ?
M: * I laugh a little and smile big and nod fast * y-yes YES * he smiles and put he ring on my ring finger and stands up kissing me and hugging me tight I smile big hugging bavk *
L: SHE SAID YES!!!! * I look over Jake and mike and Spencer come running and cheering with cameras *
J: OMG MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED
S: NXNXNXNXN DAMNN
Mike:CONGRATULATIONS BRO
L: thnx guys
M: * I laugh a little then look at him he smiles and kisses me I kiss back *
L: damn now ur my fiancé
M: * I laugh * yes . Yes I am * I hug him  tight *