We Found Love-Chapter 1

Hey Superflash fans! I hope you enjoy my new story! A few notes though: Savitar has not happened yet. Crisis on Earth X is about to take place soon and Reign will appear as well. Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, the Flash, Arrow, or the Legends of Tomorrow. I am and will be using some of the dialogue from the shows. 

Mon-El rushes over to greet the beautiful brunette woman

Mon-El rushes over to greet the beautiful brunette woman. Suddenly, they go to embrace in a kiss.

Just like that my whole world falls apart.

"Imra! I'm so glad that you're okay! We thought your life support would fail." Mon-El says.

"I'm fine. Tired, but fine." 

"Uh.. Imra this is Kara Danvers. Supergirl." He says.

"I can't believe it's really you." Imra says in awe.

"Kara this is Imra Ardeen. My wife."

As Mon-El says these words, my heart breaks even more. I decide to pull myself together for all of our sakes to avoid a more awkward situation.

I tug at my glasses and put on a fake smile. I know Mon-El can see right through it.

"Oh, uh it's nice to meet you Imra." I say holding out my hand. 

She gladly accepts it and smiles excitedly. 

"I'm so glad to finally meet you. You are my hero."

Even though she's saying these kind words, I can't help but dislike her.

"Thank you, that means a lot. Now if you'll both excuse me, I should be heading home." I say. 

I flash them another fake smile and fly off the balcony and through the window, into my apartment. 

I sit on the couch and try to take in what just occurred. After a minute, the tears start flowing and soon I am full on sobbing. I fall to the floor and grip the edge of the couch for support. I don't even notice a portal opening, as I am full on sobbing right now. 

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up to see it's the one and only Barry Allen.

"Ba-Barr-y. W-why are you her-re?" I ask him still struggling to breathe.

He simply wipes the tears off of my face and pulls me into a hug. 

After our hug, I look up to see his face. There was a stay tear falling down his face.

"B-arry. W-hat's wrong?" I ask in between sobs.

"I hate seeing you cry, Kara." 

-Time Jump(30 minutes)-

After about 30 minutes, I finally manage to calm down enough to have a proper conversation.

"What's going on Kara?" He asks with a very concerned look on his face.