Chapter 1

A/N This story is based off a comic but I don't know the name of the creator, all credit for the plot goes to them.

No Ones POV

Error sat alone on the edge of a cliff in OuterTale. He took out a small bottle of paint. He opened it and smashed it onto the ground. The paint starting to bubble and rise into the shape of non other than the creator, Ink.

Error's POV

"What took you so long to call me? It was your turn to choose a hangout place, right? Or did I forget again?" He says looking around at the stars.
"No, NoT ReaLly." I say, unamused.
"Cool!" Ink replies.
"YoU AskEd mE if thEre wAs anYthIng I lIkeD aBoUt tHe MulTiveRse. So heRe It iS." I say, sighing lightly, gazing up a the stars.
"OuterTale?" He asks. I nod.
"YEp. SomEtiMes I cOme hERe to ThiNk." I say, not taking my eyes off the stars. I look down, gripping my pant legs. "I tHouGht I'd ShOw yOu to ProVe... tHat I caN apPreCiaTe tHe muLtIverSe in RarE casEs toO." I look away.
"It's a very calm and empty place. I can see why you like it. It reminds me a bit of the anti-void." Ink says, still looking up at the stars. "But! Like a better version of it! Because it's in space! With stars!" He looks at me smiling with a shit-eating grin. "Lots of stars!" He says
"YeP"
"... They look beautiful."
"YOu doN't sAy." I look down.
"... Soooooo where do we go next?" He asks peeking over at me from behind.
"I DidN't PlaN tHaT fAr." I say. Looking away from him.
"Again? Okay, let me think of something then. We have lots of stars here, let's take it as a theme and visit other places with 'stars' of any kind? What has stars?" He looks up pondering this. "Famous people like MTT... the determination star... Blueberry... stardust... Any ideas yet? Something else with stars?" He keeps thinking, I close my eyes in annoyance.
"... DiD yOu knOw THAt yOur EyEs loOk liKe sTarS sOmeTimEs?" I question. He laughs. "...WhAt?"
"Sorry, just too funny! It sounded like you wanted to compliment me!" He laughs again lightly. I blush slightly hoping he won't notice.
"WHat tHe NO?!" I look at him angrily. "YOu'VE gOt It All WrOnG iDiot!" I say.
"So... are you saying that my eyes are out of this world?" He jokes.
"nO I WaS jUst StaTinG." I grumble.
"Stating what? That they glow like binary stars?"
"No!"
"Are my parents astronauts?"
"NO!!"
"That they sparkle like-"
"SHUT UP!!" I shout. Glitching more.
"What's the matter Glitchy? You act as if you... as if you... wait. Why are you blushing all of a sudden?" Shit.
"WeLl, UHm..." SHIT SHIT SHIT NOOO! Oh god he can't find out! "IT's noThIng, rEaLlY. YoU sHouDn't CarE. It's JuSt a Bit cOlD oUt hEre, hEh." I look away. "So wHaTeVer yoU thInk is WroNg, maKe sOme usE of yOur ScaTterbRain fOr onCe anD ForgEt AbOut it! We SaW sOme sTars, ThAts AlL I WaNted. NOw we cAn go-" Ink moves closer, getting right up in my face. Blue blush explodes on my face. What the hell is he doing?!
"I think I know what's going on here." He snorts a laugh. "You like me, Glitchy, don't you?" I start glitching out a lot. He starts laughing uncontrollably. "Aw man!! look at you!! Your in love! With a soulless being! Hilarious!! As if this was working!!" Glitches start covering my vision. "You know that, I can't do this right? That I can't love you back."
"WhAt Are yOu tAlkIng AbOut? YoU're a WasTe of My tIme! In FacT! I dEsPisE yoU Ink! I shOuld Have KillEd you WheN I haD thE cHancE." I say the glitches going away. I see Ink start to walk away while I was speaking.

Ink's POV

When Error said that he hated me, that he should have killed me when he had the chance, something hurt, where I should have had a soul, a stabbing pain resonated there. I fall to my knees in pain. Error seems to have noticed me, and rushed over. Heh, he does care about me. I fall onto my side as the pain worsens.
"I-inK wH-wHat ThE HeCk!?" Error shouts. I feel my vision slowly turning black. I slip away into unconsciousness.