Chapter 4

A/N Thank you guys for the ideas! Shout out to sansational_writes for this idea!

Third POV

Ink and Error had just woken up after a night laying on the couch and watching MTT. They discussed the night before, on how they should tell their groups about their relationship. Ink was scared that his friends wouldn't approve. Error couldn't have cared less what his friends thought.
"Stop worrying so much Ink. I'm sure they'll be okay with it."
"B-but-"
"No buts, Ink."
"Fine."
"Now let's make breakfast!"
"Okay!" They head into the kitchen, searching for something to make. "Error! I found some pancake mix!"
"Mkay, let's make that then."
"Yaaaay!" They started making the batter, there ended up being a huge mess to clean up when they finished.
"You have a little batter in your cheek Inky."
"I do?"
"Yeah, let me get it." Error leans forward and licks the batter off of Ink's cheek. Ink's face explodes with blush. I move my mouth to his. Our lips touch, he melts into the kiss. I lick his lip for entrance. He complies this time, and opens his mouth. I swirl my tongue around his mouth, sucking on his tongue a few times, earning soft moans. I pull away, looking at his face, a string of saliva connects our mouths, his cheeks are flushed, eyes half lidded. I smirk and move my mouth down to his neck. I pull his scarf down and lick his neck.
"A-ah Error! Wait! I-I'm sensitive!" I continue licking his neck, he keeps letting out his beautiful moans. I pull away again. God he looks hot.
"E-Error, I, I'm not ready." I nod,
"It's okay Inky, I just wanted to hear those sweet moans of yours.~" he blushes more, and punches me in the shoulder.
"Stoooop!" I chuckle.
"Fiiiiiine, only for you." He huffs and goes to clean up the mess we made.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! The next chapter will be longer, and I will include the idea from sansational_writes.
-Hanata