A Late Notice

Twilight freaked out! She was so disappointed in herself. She even wanted to cry!

        Monday 5pm January 2nd

Hello its me again I have a big secret to tell you .....

I WILL BE LATE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!! Here is why........

     Dear, Twilight Sparkle

I have a guest for you. You shall collect you needed items. Them obtain your task scroll .

   Where?: Balloon launch area

     When?: 5:15

      Why? : a Quest is provided

    I am counting on you,

           Princess Celestia

I have to get there on time . why?!?! I have never been late ,EVER!

    I HAVE to go!!!!!

    Wish me good luck because I am going to need it!

          Twilight Sparkle (PS. Spike is the most amazing dragon in history and.....hm he is really cool! He also tried to tell Twilight that there was something in there that's why he is so AWESOME!!)

    After Spike was done writing for her Spike thought he needed more credit so he added reasons why he is so awesome. Twilight didn't mind , it was normal behavior for him to add his own little sign whenever he finished writing for her."What did you write this time?"Twilight asked as her hoofs slid from each side of the room."What do you mean?! I write every you say!!" Spike answered. Twilight used her magic and pulled the diary away from him. "So I said PS . Spike is the most amazing dragon in history a-" before Twilight could finished he answered "Hey! You were thinking it!!" Twilight rolled her beautiful , big eyes and  put all of the item she would  need  and put the in her saddle bag. " Are you ready? " Twilight asked. "Yes but are you ready?" "No..... Let's just go" Twilight answered.