Chapter 2: A Fight?

(Y/N) POV

"Ugh. Why are there so many boys transferring to our school? And why are they all in my classes?" I whined. 

It was lunch time. I sat with Haerin and Daehyun, complaining about the transfer students. 

"Well, that's because you don't pay attention to these boys and that you don't know that they have some of the same classes as you. And besides, only six boys transferred." Daehyun commented. 

"Seven." Haerin corrected. 

I frowned. "How do you guys know this?" 

"Well that's because we actually pay attention to people. Unlike you, who doesn't like anything to do with boys or girls at all." Haerin said flatly. 

"I do pay attention!" I argued back. Haerin crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me with her eyebrows raised. 

"Oh really?" 

I nodded. 

"Then why don't you tell me all of their names." Haerin pointed to the table across from us. 

There were seven boys, all laughing and talking to each other. I frowned at them. They looked like they have been friends for a looonnnggg time. Maybe not as long as Haerin, Daehyun, and I. I carefully looked over them before I spoke to Haerin.

"That's bunny boy. Mochi cheeks. Pretty boy. Sleepy meow meow child. Sunshine boy. Box smile kid. Oh, and smart-looking dude." I said while pointing to each of them. I turned back to Daehyun and Haerin with a cheesy smile on my face. 

I like only did that to annoy the both of them and it's fun to. 

Haerin rolled her eyes at me. "Are you dumb?"

"Yes, very." I interrupted her. We all know it's not true, I'm pretty much like the smartest kids in the whole school. I just act like I don't care.

"Whatever. I'll tell you their names. Bunny boy is Jeon Jungkook. Mochi cheeks is Park Jimin. Pretty boy is Kim SeokJin. Sleepy-whatever you said- child is Suga or Min Yoongi. Sunshine boy is Jung Hoseok or Jhope. Box smile kid is Kim Taehyung. And smart-looking dude is Kim Namjoon or RM." Haerin said pointing at each of them. I stared looking bored cause there's no way I'm going to remember these people, and I probably won't anyway. 

 "So, do you understand and know their names now?" Daehyun asked. 

I turned to him. "Oh! You were here? Sorry I forgot you were here for a moment. Oh, and yeah maybe." 

"I give up on this girl." Haerin muttered, shaking her head. 

"I know. I gave up on me a long time ago." I agreed. 

The bell rang. I stood up with those two and we walked back to our lockers. 

Kim something, Min something, Jung, something, Jeon something, Park something, Kim something, Kim something.... Why are there so many Kims? 

I tried to remember the names Haerin said, but I gave up knowing my brain really didn't care at this point.  I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw a huge crowd gathering right in front of us. Some people were yelling kind of but no one ran to get the teacher. 

"What the heck? Why are there so many people here?" I asked, feeling slightly annoyed. Daehyun shrugged. Haerin turned to one of the people in front of her. "Hi, um, what's going on?" 

The girl turned to her. "Some guys are trying to pick a fight with BTS." 

"Who?" I interrupted. 

"The new guys who transferred today." Daehyun said. 

"Yeah. How can you not know BTS?" The girl asked. I shrugged. She frowned then turned to look at the front again.  

People started to yell even louder now, and I just began to realize that most people watching were girls. I stood there waiting with Daehyun and Haerin to see if they would stop already, but the crowd didn't disperse. Some people around me started pushing to get a clear view. I felt like I was being tossed around the crowd, being pushed in so many different directions. 

"Ok, that's it!" I had enough of these people. I stomped my way to the front and pushed people out of the way. I really didn't care what happened to them. Haerin and Daehyun followed close behind, apologizing for me to the people I pushed. 

I stopped at the scene in front of me. Some boys were on the left side of me and a few on the right. Each were beaten badly-ish, but they were still standing. 

"What the heck? Did you guys seriously have to fight?" I yelled at them. The noise from the crowd had died down and they were watching what was happening. 

One of the guys stepped forward. "It's their fault. They were the ones who stole our girlfriends from us." He pointed at the guys across them. 

"Hey, we did not steal your girlfriends." A guy on the left side stepped forward. 

"Omg, this is literally one of the reasons why I find you guys so annoying." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You guys literally act like kindergardeners. You're highschoolers now, grow up." 

One of the guys on the right side opened his mouth and stepped forward but I glared at him. "Not one word, or I swear I will not hesitate to give you a more blacker eye than you already have." He shut his mouth up and backed away. 

"And why did you guys have to fight right here in the hallway? Why couldn't you just fight outside? You guys are literally in the way and are blocking me from getting to my locker." I pointed to the locker behind the two groups. 

"So if you still want to fight that's great, but GO AWAY. I don't need more people looking for a fight right in front of my locker. So bye, go away. Don't need you here." 

The boys stared at me stunned for a bit. I walked past them, not even giving them a glance, and went straight up to my locker. Behind me, I heard the crowd beginning to disperse. People started getting their things from their lockers or they probably decided to go back to class. 

I put in the combination and opened my locker. I reached up for one of my notebooks, but a hand snatched it from me. 

"Hey, thanks a lot back there." A male voice had said. I whipped my head around and glared at the person who took my notebook. There were a lot of boys standing behind and next to that one boy who held my notebook. And I noticed they all had bruises, or whatever injury it was. 

I snorted. "I could hardly careless if one of you died in the fight or went to the hospital. You guys and your little fight was my way of getting to my locker. And it was getting annoying so I just interrupted you guys and went to my locker." I saw Haerin and Daehyun walk up to the lockers behind me and open them. They were listening in our conversation. 

"Well, you interrupting the fight had saved us from getting detention." A smart looking dude said, pointing his thumb in the direction of the teacher who arrived at the scene too late. 

"Nice to know, but I don't care. Now give me back my notebook." I held my palm out, waiting for the dude to give me my notebook. He placed it in my hand and winked at me. My noise wrinkled in disgust and I turned away from him and locked my locker. 

They left walking away, and I turned to Haerin and Daehyun. 

"Why are you guys still standing like that? Do you want to go to class or not? And I know you guys were eavesdropping, don't you dare deny it." I started walking down the hallway to our next class. Haerin and Daehyun started giggling and ran to catch up with me.