Cisco 2

After having to wake up alone for the third day this week I was becoming tired. I woke up and let out a sigh as I stood up and stretched my arms. I let out a groan as I stood up and made a cup of (hot drink). I took a few sips of it and then I turned on the Tv.

"Looks like Zoom is at it again." I said softly.

I heard a knock on my door and put my drink down. I answered the door and gasped as a man in a mask grabbed my arm.

"You are coming with me!" He hissed.

I was dragged out of my house and down the stairs.

"Someone! Help!" I screamed.

I tried to pull away from him, but he stopped me. I kicked and clawed at him, but I couldn't get away.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

A net of light shot out of my hands and the man went flying.

"So you are like her." He said calmly.

"Like who?" I asked confused.

"Like my (Y/n)." He said as he took off his mask.

"Dante?" I asked shocked.

He picked his weapon up and I growled as I dodged his attack and kicked him through a car. I took off running and pulled my phone out.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Metahuman!" I yelled.

I gave my address and kept running. Soon a car pulled up and a man got out.

"Get in!" He ordered.

I hopped in and he took off. He sped away and I let out a sigh as I put my seatbelt on.

"Thank you officer?"

"Detective Joe West. You know why he was after you?"

"No idea, but he looked just like Dante Ramon... my boyfriend Cisco's brother." I said softly.

"Wait.... you're (Y/n)? The (Y/n)? I never thought I would actually get to meet you." He said with a laugh.

I looked at him confused and then we pulled into STARS LABS. I frowned as he motioned me to follow him inside and we walked to a lab.

"Hey we have a guest!" Joe yelled.

I frowned as we walked into the room and I looked around.

"This is (Y/n)-"

"Cisco's girlfriend! Oh my god! Finally! I'm Iris, Cisco has told me so much about you!" She exclaimed as she shook my hand.

"I'm Barry, Cisco has talked about you a lot.... and I mean a lot." The man beside her said.

"Aren't you dead?" I asked as I looked at Harrison Wells.

"From another world. Ramon speaks highly of you." He said calmly.

"He hasn't told me anything about you all! I mean nothing! And another world? Why would Cisco know someone from another world?" I asked confused.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked.

"(Y/n) is in on this too?"

I turned to see Cisco and Dante and I frown.

"Dante! Why did you try to kill me? Cisco what is going on!" I snapped angrily.

"Baby, calm down. That wasn't him, it was his doppelgänger. How about you follow me and I explain everything to you." He said as he gently took my hand.

I pulled my hand away and motioned for him to lead the way. We made it to a lab and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay, so I might not of been telling the truth when I said I was helping Barry." He said softly.

"Great Lily was right! You were cheating on me!"

"What! No! I was on earth 2! Trying to stop Zoom.... Barry is the Flash." He said softly.

"The Flash...... did he happen to tell you about a girl ranting to him?" I asked sternly.

"Yea, said some girl told him about getting fired, thinking her boyfriend was cheating on her, and all she wanted to do was be with him and have a Harry.... Potter marathon." He said as he looked at me.

"Yea..... guess who no longer has a job. Guess who has been waiting for her boyfriend, who has kept a lot from her, to get home." I said calmly.

"I am so sorry." He said softly.

I shook my head and turned to leave the room.

"Wait! Look..... I promise I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I wanted to tell you so many times! But I couldn't because.... because I was scared of losing you." He said softly.

I shook my head and looked away.

" I was scared of losing you. What if my enemies hurt you.... just like Rupture went after you." He said sadly.

"Cisco...... I love you. I love you so much, and I.... I will go through anything to be with you. Your struggles are mine! And I don't want to lose you.... you can't keep all of this from me. I want to know everything about you, and I don't care about the danger." I said as I gently squeezed his hand.

"I work for the Flash. I'm a meta..... and the greatest day of my life was when I met you." He said softly.

"That was the greatest day of my life too." I said as I gently kissed him.

He sent me a smile and I pulled away.

"So what is this about you talking about me all the time?" I asked with a smirk.

"Barry has a big mouth." He said with a frown.

I smiled as I pulled him back down for a kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.