Stalker

"Hey Maddie,"

I turned around to see Gino standing directly behind me while I was at my locker.

"Yes?" I said turning back around to get my wallet because Christina, Jessie and I were going to go to the McDonalds down the street.

"Wanna catch up some time?" he asked shyly. My stomach did it again it felt like it was gonna take off.

Maddie, chill, you act like you've never seen a boy before in your life.

"Uh sure, when?" I said grabbing my purse out of my locker and slamming it shut.

"By the looks of it you're going to lunch right now," he said looking at my small black coach purse that was resting on my forearm, "so how about tonight you can come over just text me." He handed me a small piece of paper that I figured was his number. I didn't look at it because that looked way too forward so instead I put it in the front pocket of my purse.

"Ok I'll let you know," I said and started to walk to Jessie's locker.

"He likes you," Jessie said shutting her locker.

"Why we're you watching me?" I said furrowing my brows together.

"I was gonna come to your locker but you seemed busy with new boy so I just waited and watched from a far," Jessie laughed, "where's Xtina?"

I pulled my phone out of my purse pocket to see a text from a number I didn't know I slid it open to read it.

Looks like I still did have your number, just let me know about tonight -Gino

"He texted you already?" Jessie said looking over my shoulder, "he either really likes you or you need a restraining order."

"It's nothing," I said sliding my phone back into my purse.

"What's nothing?" Christina said coming up from behind us.

"The new kid is obsessed with Maddie," Jessie said sliding her black sunglasses from the top of her head to her face.

"The same one from this morning?" Christina asked.

"He talked to you this morning also?" Jessie said, "looks like you might really need that restraining order." We all laughed and walked to my car so we could drive to McDonalds.

"They should start selling vodka here," Christina said as we opened the glass doors leading into the restaurant.

"Good thing I have my flask!" Jessie said whipping out her small flask from inside of her brown leather satchel bag.

We ordered our food. I just got a medium fry and Gatorade so Jessie could spike it for me. After all these weird emotions from Gino I could really use it. Jessie began to split up the vodka from the flask into all of our drinks.

"Not gonna save some for me?" Josh Hyland said peering over our table. Josh was my old best friend Paige's brother and the quarter back of the football team but also a huge partier just like the rest of us.

"Fine," Jessie said handing him the flask so he could take a big swig of it.

"Oh god look what the cat dragged in," Christina said motioning to the door. Walking in was Chloe, Kendall, Nia and Paige.

"Let me handle them," Josh said rushing to his sisters little group who just entered.

"Maddie why is your little stalker with them?" Jessie asked. I peered over the booth in front of us not only to see Gino. He noticed me looking so he waved at me and I smiled back shyly.

"Paige I told you to keep your friends away from here!" Josh screamed at his twin Paige. Paige wasn't exactly the coolest person around but she was still my old best friend.

"I have just as much of a right to be here as you do," she said and her friends giggled at her comeback.

"Oh really?" Josh said grabbing his other jock friend Luke's drink from his hand and pouring it all over Paige's blonde head. My mouth gaped at the scene but Christina and Jessie laughed their heads off.

"That's not funny," I said under my breath but still loud enough for them to hear.

"Lighten up Maddie they know this is our territory," Christina said nudging me in the arm.

"Oh yeah," I said and forced out a giggle. I looked back up to see what happened. Josh and his friends laughed while Chloe got Paige some napkins to help clean her up while Kendall and Nia left to probably get her new clothes or something. Then there was Gino who was directly looking at me with disgust. My stomach knotted.