The New Maddie

"Maddie why do you have your old cheer bag out?" my mom asked me as I was walking out of the door for school. The Old Maddie wouldn't ignored her but the New Maddie was gonna answer her because it was rude to ignore people.

"I'm trying out for Spring cheer," I said.

"Maddie that's awesome I'm so happy for you!" my mom said, "run along have fun." I got into my car and drove to pick up Christina.

"You know Jessie and I went to Staples and you weren't there, where were you actually?" she said stepping into my car. The Old Maddie would have tried to come up with some cover up lies on the spot but the New Maddie was gonna tell the truth.

"I was at Gino's with my old friends," I said as I backed out of her driveway.

"You really ditched Josh's for those losers?" she laughed.

"They're my friends," I said defending them.

"Wow that Gino kid really did get to you I bet they all sat around and watched you two bang because that's the most action that they'll ever get?" Christina said.

"Actually, no we decided to try out for cheer, and that's what I'm gonna do today," I said grabbing my cheer bag out of the backseat.

"Whatever Maddie suit yourself whenever you decide to screw your head on right let us know because it should be in the very near future," Christina said leaving my car and walking to Jessie.

"Are you excited for today?" I asked walking up to Chloe, Paige, Nia and Kendall. The Old Maddie would've never called them my best friends but the New Maddie would gladly do it.

"I'm ready to shake what my momma gave me!" Chloe giggled.

Gino strode over to us all giggling and talking.

"I'm so happy you guys are all friends again," Gino said wrapping his arms around my waist. The old Maddie would never let Gino do that to her but the New Maddie all she wants to do is embrace his presence.

"I'm so happy you came back in all of our lives because if it wasn't for you I would've never have been able to realize who my true best friends are," I said and jumped into Gino's arms. Another thing the Old Maddie would never do. And to top it all of I gave his a nice big kiss on the lips, "thank you."

He put me to back on the ground, "Geez Ziegler what has gotten into you?"

"It's not what's gotten into me this has always been who I really was. She was begging to come out but never did well until you showed up, and now she's here to stay," I said with a big sheepish smile on my face.

And that's what happened. I was never friends with Jessie and Christina again, I was on the cheer team with all my best friends and the Old Maddie well she was back where we belonged. In the past.

---------------------------------------------

The end.

My next story is called 'Not What It Seems' and it's another Maddie fanfic and this one is 100% clean because I feel like all my stories have been on the mature side.

-J