Chapter 7: Winter

Friday  came too slow as both of them anticipated the day and looked forward to  the trip. Lisa planned the perfect getaway for her and Jennie. She  never experienced going on a road trip with anyone in general moreover  with someone she actually likes. She was nervous and excited at the same  time.

Jennie  on the other hand, had trouble sleeping the night before. She couldn't  help but think of the things that could happen while on a trip with  Lisa. She isn't really used to things that were out of her control and  the only thing that she can do is to go with the flow. Whatever happens,  She's going to enjoy it as much as she can. She wonders if the girl is  as excited as her. Did she sleep well? Or just like her, did she have  trouble sleeping?

The  trip to Damyang is something that the both of them looked forward to.  After the night at the rooftop, things between Jennie and Lisa had  changed drastically. There were times one of them would give obvious  glances but it was not an awkward thing. It's as if it was the most  natural thing to do. The smiles they give to each other meant things  were going well. 

It  is in fact true that none of them verbally admitted their attraction  towards each other but their actions simply said it all. The past couple  of days had been slow but it became one of those days where both were  eager to see each other's face.

LISA

I  got up early in the morning as the day finally arrived. It's Friday and  Jennie and I will go on a road trip for the first time. I took a shower  and spent a long ass time trying to figure out which to wear. I know  it's going to be cold today but I also want to look pretty for Jennie. I  know, I know, no one will be as beautiful as her but I want her to like  me more.  I'll bet she's going to look very pretty today but that's  already expected.

It's  just that every time I see her, I couldn't help but notice somehow  she's more beautiful than the last time. She's that attractive. I'm  looking forward to taking pictures of her everywhere. Something that I  would have to add in my wall and something to keep for me.

I  finally am ready to step out of my apartment and see Jennie and just as  I was about to go to her, She opens the door and steps out herself. My  god. She's just breath taking, I couldn't stop looking at her. "Is there  something wrong?" She asked. "No, but you look beautiful today." I said  as she blushes and tucks her hair on the side of her ear.

"Thank  you." She said. "But you look amazing." She adds. So she appreciated my  effort to look nice, I'm pretty happy about that. It's finally  happening and we're going for a long drive! "Ready to go?" I asked.  "Mhm, lets." She said. Can she be any cuter? I swear I want her all to  myself the entire day and that is about to happen.

We  got in my car and she sat at the passenger's seat, which is obvious.  But, let me just take this time to appreciate her side profile. When God  created her, He was very inspired indeed. She's perfect. "Stop  looking." She said. "But you're too beautiful." I said. "If you are  going to keep looking like that and you're driving, we might not reach  our destination." She said as I laughed.

"Are  you excited?" I asked. "Actually, yes I've been looking forward to this  day." She said. "Yeah, me too." I said and smiled. "Okay, if we're  going I need to drive or else we're going to be stuck in here just  talking." I said as I laughed and started the engine.

The  drive was actually smooth. Jennie and I shared some stories as we  travel and I learned she gets motion sickness easily. Luckily, I wasn't a  bad driver either so I made sure I drove smoothly and getting out of  the city at six am was the best decision ever. There was no traffic in  Seoul and it wasn't even that light yet.