Can't Help Faliing In Love With You

A/N: Hello, this is my first story/ lemon so I would love some feedback from my readers. I hope you all enjoy and as a side note, I will be switching their relationship on and off of black and red love. Anyways thank you for reading my story. Enjoy~

The moon rose and the stars fluttered the dark indigo sky. Everyone was having a party for new years and everyone was having a blast. Well...except for a certain troll. Karkat Vantas, the stick up the ass leader who could only ever have fun if a romcom is involved. Karkat was out side, looking up at the twinkling balls of gas that seemed to look down at him with beautiful smiles. " Why did we have to have a party for no god damn reason? There are so many other things that we could be doing that's, I don't fucking know, productive," he said to himself grumbling at all the fun that everyone was having. " Who even fucking cares? I don't need their dumb ass party to make me happy." He was trying to convince himself that he didn't need anybody, especially right now. But, deep down in his heartand brain, he knew better than that because their was a certain human that he's been wanting, no needing, for quite sometime.

His feeling towards the human started a couple months priar. Karkat remembered that day so clearly; the day that he fell in love the the ironic douchebag, Dave Strider. It was a day like any other where Strider decided to hangout with Karkat. Much to Karkat's protests, Dave would still not let Karkat be alone. So what happened that day? Well, they made sweets with Karkat's favorite food in the galaxy, chocolate, they talked about useless and important topics, they snuggled and watch rooms, and ended their time together by falling asleep and cuddling on Dave's human bed. That was the best day of Karkat's life and was one where he smiles almost the whole entire time. After that, Karkat became flushed for the Strider. Every day since then, Karkat could only ever be happy around Dave and only showed it when they were alone.

Karkat sighed. There was one problem with his flush crush for Dave. Dave had a boyfriend, John. It's only reasonable. Dave's the best guy ever, so he deserves to be happy. It's not like he's happy with me anyways...no one is. Karkat had said to himself, just this time in his thoughts. This party mad him miserable. He was alone, sad, and most of all, jealous of Dave's and John's relationship.

Karkat came back to reality ( ohp there goes gravity) when his cellular device had made a 'ding' sound. It looked at the screen. It was a text from Dave.
"Hey, Kk where tf are u?"
" Outside idiot, wtf do u want?"
"I need someone to talk to....its personal"
"Well what is it?"
"John...broke up with me...."
" Come outside and we can talk on the way home"
"Thanks...be right there"

Karkat looked at his phone, almost excited. Of course he felt bad that Dave got dumped, which in his opinion almost sounded impossible, but it gave more confidence that him and Dave could actually have a chance at being in a quadrant. Karkat smiled a bit. He decided that he would comfort Dave first and make sure he's alright before making his moves. Karkat's luck had just turned around.

A/N: Thank you for reading the first chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it. I do want to make a Homestuck OneShot book so if you have any requests, you can leave it in the comments below. Have A wonderful day~
💖Yami