I Just Don't Know How To Say This

Well here Karkat was, in his hive holding Dave, who was crying in his arms and mumbling words about John and himself. Karkat felt so horrible and just wanted to chew John out for making his sweet Dave cry. " I thought I was a good guy," Dave had choked with a shaky and strained voice. Karkat looked at him. "But are a good guy Dave, you may be a douchebag sometimes but that's what makes you so fun. John is an idiot for dumping you and maybe u deserve someone better than John." Dave looked up at Karkat with tear stained cheeks and a quivering lip.

"Y-you mean that Karkat?" " Have I ever lied before?" Dave chuckled a bit a wipped the tears from his eyes, not removing his shades.
"Uhm, hey Dave.....can I tell you something?" Dave turned his head and gave him a small smile, " Of course," he said with his usual voice but mabye less deeper.

Karkat looked at his hands, the floor and anything he could so he didn't have to look into Dave's shades (?). " Well I dont how good of timing this is....but i uhm....I..fuck why us this so fucking hard to say?!" Dave chuckled, "Just say it." Karkat sighed and blurted, " I'm fucking in love with you!" He didn't mean for it to come out so loud but it did. Right after he said it, Karkat covered his face with his hands embarrassed and just ready for the rejection that has been his best friend when it come to dating. His heat swelled, his breath heavied, and he could feel somethimg in his throat like he'd just swallowed a frog. Dave just sat there, at least Karkat didn't feel him get up. "Karkat, look at me." Karkat timidly looked at Dave. Dave took off his shades and was smiling, his eyes like rubies, twinkling in the light.
Dave leaned in and gave Karkat a light sweet kiss. Karkat's eyes widened but fluttered shut as he kissed back. "I like you to Karkat," he said breaking the kiss but putting their lips back together. The kiss was sweet but was starting to get more and more feisty. Karkat had bit on to Dave's bottom lip, getting a small moan out from the blonde.