2 | Dinner and Rooftops

As long as people read this story, I will continue. Also, in this part, young P.T. and his 'not so strict in the story' dad live in the same apartment older P.T. lived with Charity. (No Charity and Lind for this story ;-; sorry..)

Word count : 357
P.T.'s POV
"DINNER'S READY!" Dad said.
I gave Connie a smile, walking to the door.

I handed my hand out. "What are you waiting for? Of course there's dinner for you, too."

Connie immediately stood up and took my hand as we walked to the dining area.

"What took you so lo-" Dad stopped as he dropped the fork with his mouth agape. I stopped holding Connie's hand as quickly as possible. Both of us blushing a light pink.

Dad gave me a smile and gave a 'Is my son falling in looovee?' look.

"Ugh, dad! I don't like her.. Also, I know that look!" Maybe I did like her..

"Y-Yeah! I don't like him either!" Connie said clearly blushing again.

-le time skip-

"Dad, now that we finished, can we go to the roof? I wanna show Connie." I rose from the table.

"Sure son. Be carful, you might fall or trip." Dad was always cautious about me.

Connie and I left the apartment, going to the rooftop.

"It's cold here." Connie said. I gave her a random blanket I found on the floor.

"Thank you, P.T."

Connie and I played and danced on the roof, probably making a ton of noise. After the noise, mess, playing, dancing.. we laid down on the roof. And then, before we knew it, we were sleeping.

P.T.'s Dad's POV
"Kids, it's time to sl..e..ep.." I stopped. Did they..

I went to see if they were still awake or star gazing of some sort.

"Nope.." I sighed and picked them both up, returning to the apartment and going to Phineas's bedroom.

I laid them both down on the bed. Oh, I'm quite surprised they haven't woken up.. but I'm 89% sure Connie is faking..I'm also sure my little Phineas has a crush on Connie.

"Goodnight, kiddos." I whispered.