4 | Tell Me

Word count : 437

Connie's POV
I walked over to P.T.

"Hey, Phin? I wanna talk. In private." I said.

"Uhm, sure! What about the secret area?" He requested. "I'm actually free the rest of the night."

The secret area was the alleyway I used to live in. Turns out, if you go deeper down, there's a bigger area.

"Of course. Anywhere private." I replied. Then, remembering I told the whole crew about where it was. Telling them to keep it secret to public too.

"Great, let's go."

-time skip to the secret area-

"Phin.." I tried thinking of something. So that it wouldn't seem obvious that Phillip told me.

"Tell me anything. We've been friends since 12." He said.

"I just had this feeling.. you like me. We've been together since 12 and.. y'know.. I understand if you don't like me, I'm an untalented, ugly girl."

I tried acting. I heard the crew's footsteps. They hid somewhere in the area. I saw Phillip, W.D., Anne, and Lettie in the upper window. Phillip looked.. jealous? He looked mad.

"Connie, you're not ugly, nor untalented. You're an amazing talented, beautiful girl. Just like how I met you. I- Listen, I don't like you, I love you." He went red.

"Phineas..? Really.? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I-."

"Just tell me. Say the three words." He scanned my body.

"I.. love you." I blushed.

He then smirked, licking his lower lip. Then, biting it, causing me to blush harder. He stepped closer to me.

I looked up to the window. Seeing Phillip so angry and jealous, he was red, in fact. I looked back to Phineas.

"Those are the words." His voice became deeper.

He then grabbed my hip, pulling me closer to him. Suddenly taking hold of my head and forcing me to kiss him.

He pulled away. I looked up to the window, once again. Anne was smiling, Lettie jumping in joy, and.. Phillip.. gone.

He walked away. Once, he left. Everyone jumped out of their spots. Lettie dashing down the stairs, Anne doing the same.

"Damn girl! You got him!" Lettie said. The rest cheering.

"Phillip left cause he was too jealous! He likes you too, remember what I said last time?" Anne said.

Then, it hit me.

-Tell us your ways, queen! Even Phillip likes you a ton!

"So- then why would he tell me that Phin likes me?" I said, confused.

"He told me, so that he could 'not make it obvious'. It's already obvious though!" Anne chuckled.

"This is not a laughing matter.." I said, walking away from the secret area, trying to find Phillip.

"Phillip!"