[1] Sick Again

Right after finishing their All Family Music Festival at Jeju island, the nine Momoland members straightly move to Airport to catch a flight to Seoul. Their tight schedule made them can't event stay a night in Jeju. Then, they were now back at Gimpo Airport, Seoul and ready to head back to their beloved dorm. All of them were surely exhausted since early of the year as they were performing non-stop locally and internationally. No wonder there were tired physically and vulnerable to being sick, especially Yeonwoo and Nayun.

Back to the girls. They had just touched down in Seoul and, as usual, they were welcomed by tons of camera flash ready to capture their figures. People might see idol with a glamour lifestyle and lux, but the fact behind their sweet smiles could be a painful story.

"Ahhh... finally we are back" the leader Hyebin said after all of them were escorted in to the van. She can see that all girls were passed out the moment they enterer the van. Jane, Daisy, and Taeha were sitting at the back. She, JooE, and Nayun in the middle. Yeonwoo and Ahin in the first row, and lastly their little maknae in front of the passenger sear next to the driver.
"They are surely tired" she mumbled while looking at the girls. But the girl sleeping in thick coat catched her attention.
"Ahin, could you check on Dabin?" Hyebin tried to wake Ahin by poking her.
"Ehhh... why?" Ahin get confused because the girl beside her was fine just now in the plane. Due to the noise, all of them awake.
"What is wrong unnie?" Said JooE while rubbing her eyes (cute).

"Omo!! She has fever" Ahin shockingly shouted after touching Yeonwoo's forehead.

"Ckh... that stubborn fox, always keep it to herself when she is sick" Hyebin said in anger knowing that her worry is true.

"Unnie are you okay? Can you hear me?" Now JooE tried to wake yeonwoo, worrying that she might lost conscious.

"...." getting no answer from the foxy eyes girl made them more worry.

"Yaaa! Lee Dabin ppali answer me" Hyebin said while shaking her body softly. But still no answer.

"Oppa what should we do, she looks so pale and her hands are cold.... unnie wake up" Ahin said while rubbing her hands with yeonwoo hands, trying to warm her.

"Sigh... no choice, we'd take her to hospital then" said their manager and made a sharp
u turn.

'Yeonwoo unnie...' the person sat at the front passenger seat only can see the later from afar and mumbled her worry in silence.

At hospital

Yeonwoo was unconscious along the trip to the hospital. The fans, merries, might see her so powerful and strong with her sexy-yet-adorable image but who knows that she was actually the weakest amongst them. So, after arriving at hospital, she was immediately warded at emergency department to make sure that she got an immediate treatment. While the medical teams were doing their jobs on checking her, the rest of Momoland members could only pray for their beloved member.

"Hyebin, just bring the kids home. I'll take care of Dabin" told Momoland manager to the leader and went into doctor room. Witnessing the girls hard-work and accompanying their daily schedules are enough to know how tired the girls are just by observing their face. Especially, when some of the members were deeply sleep in the waiting area.

And of course, as a leader, as much as Hyebin know how worried the members are for their second oldest member condition, she doesn't want the rest of the member being hospitalized for exhausting as well. The sight of the most energetic JooE sleeping on her shoulder, Nayun-Taeha sitting down tiredly on the floor, Daisy-Jane-Ahin having their first meal of the day, and the maknae .....

"Where is Nancy?" Hyebin panicky asked as she fails to found their lovely maknae in her sight.

"...." seems like everybody was drained from today's activities that no one answer her question.