[2.1] Busted!

This oneshoot was inspired by a drawing from a merries on twt during Nancy's bday. hehe check it out peeps!

_________

14th April 2020, It was a fine and calming morning in the global rising girl group MOMOLAND's dorm that morning where every member was sleeping peacefully in their appointed room. They were partying hard to celebrate their 'Perfect Maknae' birthday the night before. Even though, the little maknae can only celebrate it in their dorm, she was happy that her most precious members were there to celebrate with her, also she got a birthday greeting calls from her family from the states. Not to forget, she even had the chance to do vlive streaming with her lovely merries, and of course with her beloved one...

It was a peaceful morning until the unstoppably loud Lee Joowon gets her soul back from her beautiful dreams.

"Ughh..... GOOD MORNING!" Jooe shouted while stretching her arms. She opened her eyes and tried to regain her soul. Her eyes widen after finding that she was not in her room with her roommate.

"OMO where am I?!" shouted Jooe while scanning the room and found a long-haired girl sleeping beside her. She shoved away the blanket that covered their body and pulled the girl to see her face.

"YAAA!!! HYEBINN UNNIEEEEEE! ARGHHH!!!" she screamed her heart out when she found out their body only cover with undergarments.

"YAAA!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!! KYAAA!!" she cried with her high pitch while shaking her sleeping unnie.

"Yaah! what's with the scream lee Joowon?" Hyebin finally woke up and found the crying Jooe.

"W...what ha..happen to... us las..t night unnie?" asked her carefully while pulling the bedsheet to her chest.

"...... "

"So you don't remember anything at all? can't believe it" said Hyebin with a disappointed look.

"N...no unnie" Jooe answered while anticipating a thrilling fact.

"Seriously Lee Jowon, it was your ideas!" Hyebin tried to help her recall last night scence.

"Mianhe unnie.. hiks I have no idea at all.." Jooe apologized out of the blue and scared to hear the unwanted fact between them last night.

"YAAA! Why are you crying Jooe-ya? They might think that I did something bad to you" Hyebin started to panic seeing Jooe sudden cry.

"Let them know unnie... hiks hiks" she just couldn't stop her tear.

"YAA!! Seriously Pabo Lee Joowon stop crying!!"

"YAAA!! stop crying and listen to me pabo-ya" Hyebin hold her shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I make you cry but please listen to me... let clear things out Jooe-ya" Hyebin said softly this time afraid that her loud shout will make her cry even more.

"I...m listen..ning" she covered her eyes with both hands while sobbing.

"Ok good. Do you remember that we were partying for Nancy's birthday last night?" asked Hyebin.

Jooe stopped crying and hold her head up to face Hyebin. She seems to recall the moment.
"Ye...s"

"And we were partying hard, drinking, dancing, and the stripping games that you offer? Does it ring a bell?" She explained and imitated Daisy's famous line.

"Omo... Do you mean that we drunk, danced, stripped, then.............. andwae" She guessed

"Yes. You are right. We drunk, danced, stripped, then sleep. Just fucking sleep Lee Joowon" explained Hyebin hoping it can clear her dirty thought.