Disclaimer

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, gore, profanity, and dark themes will be mentioned at some points within the story

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, gore, profanity, and dark themes will be mentioned at some points within the story. if you are uncomfortable with the any of the following, please do not proceed. i will not take responsibility for whatever consequence that comes along with your actions.

this is a work of FICTION. (original) characters, locations, buildings, businesses, organizations and many others are merely products of my imagination and are created for fictional purposes only. if any of my ideas appear familiar in any way kindly it will mostly be because the setting of this story is entirely inspired by the anime soul eater. most of the idols mentioned are not entirely affiliated with the ones in real life (for their personalities may be changed to fit the story however i want it to).

°

NOTES:

*hi guys!!! liya here with yet another story to add to my workload

*hi guys!!! liya here with yet another story to add to my workload.....tbh i was debating on whether i should post this as a stand-alone story or as a one-shot in singularity. but now y'all can see what answer i ended up with lol.

*before we get anything started, this is an AU based off of the anime soul eater. and since i understand that a lot of you guys may not have watched that anime, i'll make it easier for everyone by explaining the basics, or the stuff that you really need to know;

*a demon weapon is basically a human that can take the form of a weapon. they can either completely transform themselves into their respective weapon forms, or turn a part of their body into a part of the weapon itself.

*on the other hand, a meister is that weapon's handler, or the person that wields these demon weapons.

*weapons and meisters are meant to team up to form a duo (or trio) that is working toward defeating 99 demons and 1 witch to collect their souls, thus turning the demon weapon into a death scythe, which is basically a demon weapon who acts as the death god's weapon.

*together, the weapon-meister pair work towards this goal in an academy known as the death weapon meister academy (DWMA), or the shibusen.

*i think that's all the stuff that needs to be explained beforehand, everything else will slowly be explained through exposition and whatnot. i'd wanna reveal everything here too but hey, i wanna surprise y'all!! i was personally really excited to write this one-shot because i LOVE soul eater and i LOVE jungri, so i hope you guys enjoy this as much as i do!!

*oh and PSA for really whipped jungri. they're not exactly established but since the story begins with them already being weapon-meister partners, they're pretty close with each other already. the prologue will show they meet but from chapter 1 onward they already know each other well and are quite close. this fic will mostly just be them trying to figure out their feelings for each other so y'all might have to deal with a lot of jungkook's damn-i-love-yeri monologues and vice versa. the 3rd person POVs will alternate between JK and yeri so yea! enjoy!!

*also appearance-wise, we're going with badboy!yeri + bst!jungkook. honestly any era of jk wearing a suit will work out just fine. and i'll be trying out a yeri characterization i've never really done before. so yay.