chapter one

___

___

"Fendi where are you and you're sister?" Fendi mother asked through the phone as she walked through the mall with her younger sister, Armani.

"We're at the mall." Fendi said trying to sound proper or else her mother would go complete psycho on her.

"Oh, well I was just calling to tell you that me and your father were going to the Bahamas for two months. I left the both of you my black card to buy everything yall need while we're gone." Her mother said making Fendi roll her eyes as she followed her sister into Footlocker.

"Alright love you guys." Fendi mumbled getting ready to hand up.

"We love you too, make sure to tell your sister we love her as much too." Her mother added.

"I will, bye bye." Fendi said before hanging up.

Fendi slid her phone into the pocket of her gray shorts before walking up to her sister that was trying on a pair of Jordans.

"Mom and dad are goin' to be at Tha' Bahamas fa' about two months." Fendi mumbled while picking up a similar pair of Jordans that her sister was trying on.

"Again?" Her sister, Armani sighed.

"Yup and they left us tha' black card." Fendi said trying up lift her sister from the sappy mood she was currently in.

Fendi didn't need any of her parents money, she had a bunch of her own.  She had at least one million in her bank account from her clothing line she just launched along with her own makeup and not mention she's only nineteen.

"That means more shopping for meee." Armani squealed while slipping off the shoe of her foot and walk to the cash register with Fendi right behind her.

After they brought some shoes they went to another store, Gucci to be exact.

"Rememba' not to spend over ten thousand." Fendi reminded Armani as she roamed around the store. Sometimes Armani acted like a kid even though she was turning eighteen in a couple of months.

As Fendi was eying a pair of female Gucci slippers she felt someone eying her. Fendi slowly turned around to see no one in particular staring at her.

"Maybe I'm just trippin'." She mumbled slightly shaking her head before grabbing the slippers along with a shirt and walked up to the register with Armani.

___

After five hours or straight shopping Fendi was worn out and ready to go home unlike Armani, she was still in a shopping mood.

"Get in ya' car." Fendi shoved Armani to her white Mercedes Benz that was next to her black Maserati, "And go straight home too."

"Alright, geesh." Armani rolled her eyes while hopping into her seat and drove off.

Fendi waited until she long gone before actually getting in her car. She smiled leaning back into the leather red seat as she pressed the 'start' button making the car roar to life.

She let the car warm up before driving out the parking lot and onto the busy highway. Fendi constantly looked up at her rear view mirror, feeling as if she was being followed but she didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

She looked at the familiar surroundings out of her window which was known as the hood. She was on her way to see the poor side of her family that her parents didn't want her to know about.

She pulled up in the gas station and parked her car by a gas pump. She got out making sure to lock the doors before heading towards the store.

She saw a pregnant woman sitting with her young daughter right by the entrance with a worn out bag filled with their dirty clothes. Fendi couldn't walk straight pass them with out giving them something.

She stopped in front of them and dug through her purse until she spotted a stack of hundreds. "Here ya' go." Fendi handed the woman the money with a slight smile on her face.

"T-thank you." The woman said as tears begin to form in her eyes, "God bless you."

Fendi nodded her head before walking into the store and headed straight to the register.

"Well if it ain't The Rich Fendi." Mark the owner of the store smirked down at Fendi.

"Hey, can you keep it down. I don't need everybody and they mama knowin' I got money." Fendi whispered rolling her eyes while pulling out a fifty dollar bill.

"I can't tell." Mark laughed slamming his hand down on the counter, "You come pullin' up in da' hood with a 150 thousand dollar car. You askin' to get yo' ass robbed."

"Trust me, I got security guards." Fendi half lied just in case someone was listening in to their conversation. Fendi actually did have security guards, but she told them they could have a break this weekend.

"But anyways, forty-five on pump three." She handed him the money, "And keep tha' change." She mumbled while walking out of the store.

She looked around to see the parking lot was empty except for a newer model black truck with tinted windows. She also noticed the pregnant lady was gone along with her daughter, probably because the street lights were on and that meant everyone should be inside because that's when the crime rates are high.

Fendi quickly opened her gas tank before grabbing the pump thingy and began to pump her gas.

"Let me pump ya' gas fa' you." A brown skinned male stepped out of the black truck and slowly advanced towards Fendi.

"No thank you." She gave him a polite smile showing her white teeth.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doin' out hea'? Ya' know it could get real dangerous out hea'." He said with an accent similar to hers but his was much stronger, as he leaned against her car.

Fendi wanted to say something about him leaning against her car that she just got washed earlier today but she decided against it.

"I had ta' get some gas, or I'll really be stranded out hea'." She stated the obvious with a small chuckle.

He was actually cute to her but she would never go for a hood nigga. He had a couple of dents on his head along with the tattoo that covered his neck. She also noticed the tattoos that peeked out if the sleeves of his hoodies.

He looked her up and down like he was trying to memorize her features as she closed her gas tank getting ready to hop back into her car.

"Aye shorty, what's ya' name." He asked before she could fully shut her door.

"Fendi."

He stood there and watched her drive off through the hood before getting into his truck where his two close friends waited on him.

"Dats her." He smirked answering their question.

Hey it's ya girl lowkey_cute2204 and we're back with another book☺️

when's your birthday?

Hotdogs or Hamburgers?