chapter nine

Fendi Cartier____

Fendi Cartier
____

"Ok so tell me what everything that you rememba'." Kentrell said softly while he scrubbed my back as I sat in the tub full of bubbly water.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "I rememba' standing behind a highschool building watching three boys beat you almost to death." I felt unwanted tears to come back so I took a deep breath before continuing,

"O-One was stomping you while the other two was beating you with a metal pole." I finally begin to cry, "And I did nothing but watch."

Kentrell stopped scrubbing my back and just watched me cry. He continued to watch me before deciding to speak up,

"You don't know why they were beating me up?" He asked slightly tilting his head.

I softly shook my head no waiting on him to give a answer.

Quando Rondo

"What we gone do wit' all these bodies?" Three asked referring to all the dead police officers that were on our door step.

"What else we gone do with 'em?" I shook my head at him before walking to the back yard grabbing the jug of gasoline.

I walked back to the front and started pouring the gasoline all over the dead bodies.

"Set dis shit on fire." I mumbled to Three and walked back inside.

"Say, Kentrell!" I yelled as I went down the long hallway.

"What bruh?" He yelled back as I stopped in front of the bathroom.

"We need to go." I said as I leaned against the wall running my hands down face, "like right fuckin' now."

I walked into my room and started packing everything I needed. My designer clothes along with expensive shoes.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled out, only to see I had a text from Armani.

where you at? -sent at 12:34

im omw to see you - sent at 12:35

I slid my phone back into my pocket before zipping up my two suitcases and made my way to my car.

"Aye nigga, whea' you going?" Three ran up to my car right before I could pull off.

"To Armani house." I said before speeding off.

Fendi Cartier

I wrapped the fluffy towel around my wet body and stepped out of the bathroom and followed Kentrell into his room.

"Here." He handed me one of his shirts and his boxers. Since he was still turned around I dropped my towel and slid on the shirt before putting on the boxers.

I sat on the bed and watched him pack all of his things. A knock on the door stopped him from finishing making him sigh opening the door to reveal Three.

"Let me use yo' flash light real quick." Three asked leaning on the door frame.

"Go ask fa' Quando's." Kentrell said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"He gone so lemme-"

"Whea' his ass went?" Kentrell asked as he knitted his eyebrows together.

"He went to go see dat girl Armani." Three shrugged his shoulders. Kentrell shoved his shoulder roughly before looking at me.

I gave both of them a weird look as they stepped out of them making sure to shut the bed room door behind them.

"Armani." I mumbled to myself trying to figure out if they were talking about my sister or not.

I quietly stood up and tip toed my way to the closed bed room door and leaned my head against it so my ear was pressed against the door.

"Why you doin' so much bruh?" I heard Three ask.

"Because that's her sister, you dumb fuck." Kentrell said making me gasp and cover my mouth.

lowkey_cute2204 here💚 sorry for the short chapter💀🤷🏽‍♀️

Who's the better singer? Ella Mai or Queen Naija?

Who's the better singer? Jacquees or Chris Brown?