BAD Boy

TIME SKIP
     So its lunch and I see Gerard he's sitting with a few guys. one of the guys had black curly hair the other too had straight hair they all had tattoos. Gerard had a lot of tattoos it made him even more sexy. *Wait what am I saying I don't even no the guy*  After I got my lunch I was looking for somewhere to sit . when someone yelled my name from across the room. I looked around  to see where it was coming from when I saw Gerard. I walked over to him and said HI he just smirked. His friends just smiled and said is this the girl you can't stop talking about gee. Gerard just blushed and so did I. Gerard said yes this is the girl I was talking about. I smiled and said I'm Hailey the first guy said I'm ray this is Mikey and Frank they just smiled I said its nice to meet y'all. TIME SKIP.   It was the end of the day and I was walking down the hallway to the bus. When some jerk slapped my ass I turned to see who it was when he. Tryed to dragge me in to a closet . I tryed to scream but his had was over my mouth. I was being raped i couldn't do anything but cry. When he was done I ran out of the closet  crying. I ran into someone in the hallway it was Gerard he smiled then he saw i was crying. we sat down backs to the wall I started to calm down a little I told him everything. He was so understanding he said do you want to go back to my place its safe. I said sure we walked to his car and got in we pulled up in his driveway and  got out. We walked up to his room it was kinda creepy but I liked it went walked over to his bed and sat down. I had some tears still rolling down my face gee saw it and said hey baby girl its gonna be ok . That sent a tingle through my spine but I liked it. He put his arms around my waist and we layed there watching spongebob. then I asked him what time it was he smiled and said 9:00pm why I need to get home soon he said ok I smiled and we cuddled and slowly drifted to sleep.