BLINK -182 ??

*TIME SKIP*  I woke up to the sun shining right on my face I slowly Opened my eyes and looked around realizing I wasn't in my room or bed. That's when everything from the day before came flooding back I started to tear up again. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked back and Gerard gave me a
sympathetic smile and said Its all gonna be okay sugar. *I Swear THAT Gets Me Every Time* I gave him a small smile and said I hope. Then we both sat up i checked the time it was 6am on a Saturday I sighed and said hey gee I uh wanna say thanks a lot for being there and helping me I owe you. He looked up at me and said your welcome and I want you to know I'll always be here for you . I smiled and said *Thanks Pete* he just laughed and said you probably wanna take a shower I'll go see if I can find you some clothes he got up and walked over to his dresser. Then pulled out a old BLINK -182 shirt and I screamed/fangirld. Gerard just laughed and said I see your a fan too I grinned and said maybe. He smiled and said me to . then he Went back over to the dresser and pulled out some sweats he looked up at me and smirked and said so want me to show you where the bathroom is I smiled and said why thank you kind sir. He grinned and said my pleasure my  lady. Then he showed me were the bathroom was and I walked in and right as I was about to shut the door a foot stopped me I looked up confused and Gerard just smiled and said if you need anything just yell I smiled and said okay thanks gee then shut the bathroom door.