003

ok so damn, I am supposed to put these stuff at the end of each chapter, but thank you so much. This book got so much support!

I'm quite thankful for some jennie stans out there! Thank you for loving our queens mostly blackpink.

Now let's continue!
*****

I changed my mind when I saw...

Jennie Kim.

I took a turn away from her. And driving past her, I felt somehow bad. Either way, I decided checking on her, with the side mirror.

I looked at her and she seems to be lying on the ground, passed out.

Frantically, I steered the steering wheel immediately doing a u-turn. Making my way back to her. I parked beside her laying body, and got the courage to get out of my car and go to her.

I picked her up, and she was very light, "Jennie..?" I said to her unconscious body. "YAH!! Jennie Kim!!" I shouted to her while shaking her body violently.

"w-what..?" She woke up, just staring at me.

"What are you doing here? By the road, in the middle of the night? Are you trying to get raped?!" I asked while still kneeling with her body wrapped around my arms.

"shsze Y/N, you're actually conceirned to me- haha" She said chuckling at the end.

I turned red, "aish.." then I looked at her unconscious body again, "what am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself, graciously running my fingers through my hair.

"yOu look hawt." I suddenly heard.

I looked down and saw Jennie in my arms laughing at me.

"Yah!!" I said, irritated. "Where's you addr-" then she fell asleep.

"Welp- I have no choice." I said carrying her, bridal style back to my car.

I placed her in the front passenger seat and got back in the car.

I started driving, and I got stopped by a stoplight. I pushed the break too hard and that made her head lay on my shoulder.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

My eyes, quivering as I noticed my heart beats a lot faster.

The weird thing is I didn't push her head away, I... i actually kinda like this warmth that she's giving me.

I parked the car, "Jennie.." I tried waking her up. "Jennie!!" I tried again. "JENNIE WAKE UP IM CANT CARRY YOU ALL THE WAY TO MY DORM!!" I screamed.

Guess what.. it did nothing.

Suddenly I got response from her, she suddenly clung her arms around my neck, signing me to just carry her.

This gave me a chance to admire her more, her chubby cheeks, luscious lips, everything about her face.

I stopped gazing, and started to carry her all the way to my dorm.