007

Jennie's POV

Jisoo and the others visited my dorm, as usual we talked, laughed and bond over things.

I only dated you for the money!

Bobby's last words kept repeating itself in my head.

"Jennie.."

"Yah Jennie-unnie~"

"YAHH KIM FUCKING JENNIE!!" Lisa has been shouting to me, and I seem to haven't notice it.

"Yah! Jennie, you're spacing out, again." Jisoo added as she stroked the strands of my hair.

"Sorry, there are a lot of things that kept coming up in my mind." I apologized as I dropped my head low.

"We understand, that's why we're here! We wanted to cause you some entertainment, so the thoughts about Bobby wouldn't swallow up your brain." Rosé said which caused Jisoo and Lisa to agree in unison.

I smiled to them, thinking how lucky I am to have them, then Jisoo spoke.

"By the way, Y/N texted you if you wanted to eat with her, which is obviously a date." Jisoo smirked then wiggled her eyebrows, Rosé and Lisa looked at me too as soon as Jisoo spoke.

Wait.. me? Y/N wants to go on a date with me..??

I muttered, "What..?"

Y/N's POV

I walked through the parking lot about to leave, as my head filled with anger, regret and hatred as soon as I met eyes with Nayeon earlier.

I can't believe this! Out of all the people, Im fucking Nayeon has to be my pretend wife? Thats just bullshit. Though I feel bad for walking out on Seulgi.

I checked my phone,

47 unopened messages from Ddeulgi-bear~

Ddeulgi-bear:
☁️ Y/N-ssi mianhaeee..
☁️ Y/N-ssi please text me back.
☁️ I didn't knowwww I'm sorryyyy
☁️ Please, I'll find someone else I am not
      forcing you with Nayeon!
☁️ Forgive me this won't happen again~
☁️ I need your help Y/N/N pleaseeeeeee..
...

Ahh.. as expected Seulgi would probably be begging me after that occurance. I don't blame her though, at all.

Y/N:
☁️ Seulgi, It's okay, I am not blaming you..
☁️ I'm sorry for walking out like that, I just
didn't know how to react after I saw her..

Ddeulgi-bear:
☁️ I totally understand if you don't wanna
      help me anymore, once again I'm sorry.

Y/N:
☁️ Yah! I didn't say anything about not helping you anymore.
☁️ Just get me a new pretend wife or something!

Ddeulgi-bear:
☁️ Jinjja?! Wahh~ thank you Y/N/N!!
☁️ I was thinking of Jennie.. you up for that?

Jennie..? I don't like her at all, but I'd rather choose her than fall inlove with Nayeon all over again.

Y/N:
☁️ ehh?? fine, as long as it's not Nayeon.
☁️ Did Jennie agree to this..?

Ddeulgi-bear:
☁️ ehmm.. no, I actually don't know her personally.
☁️ But I'm willing to pay her and you any price if you both agree
      to this pretend thingy.