Chapter Three

If the morning could go any slower it would. I couldn't sit still till 12. Pansy wanted to study but did she really mean that? Or was there something else in mind? Just thinking about her made me distracted all morning. Harry moped around all day and Ron was still a no show. He had been ignoring Harry and now almost me.

I sighed as the clock chimed 11:50. Shit there was no way I would make it to the Slytherin common room at 12. Maybe being fashionably late was sexy. Wait do I want to impress Pansy. Oh my god I'm starting to fall for a girl I hardly know. Well kinda know. I grab some books and start to run out of our common room. I almost bump into Ron.

"Hey! Watch it-" He starts to say but then he meets my eyes. "Oh Hermione I'm-"

"Save it Ron you've been a complete dick these last weeks. Fuck off." I spat as an older Gryffindor boy walks by and snorts at me yelling at Ron.

I run down the hallway and towards the Slytherin common room. My heart flutters. I couldn't wait to see Pansy.

As I reach the front door of the Slytherin common room I see Pansy leaning against the door looking down at her feet. The big glass window shines light on her pale skin and as I make my way to her I see her look up and bit her lip. She eyes me toe to head and smiles.

"Hey Granger. Didn't think you would come." She said.

"Well here I am." I say happily.

She chuckles and looks down at my books.

"Did you really think we were studying?" She laughed.

"Well we have to convince the others we are." I say as she opens the Slytherin common room.

"True. All the girls are at lunch or follow Krum around like dogs so we'll be all alone up at the girls dorm." She says as she walks up a stairway. As we walk into the Slytherin common I realize it looks just like Gryffindors. The Slytherins weren't all that different.

She sits down on her bed by her pillow and I sit down at the end of her bed. She looks at me and smiles.

"Alright Granger. Can I ask you some questions?" She asks.

I look up at her nervously.

"Um yeah."

"Alright what's your favorite color, animal, food, book, and place to go?" She asks.

Wow a lot.

"Um I'd say green, otter, butterbeer, Wuthering Heights, and the library." I say and I look at her. She smiles. "What about you?"

"Green, snakes, pizza and tea, Howl, and the forest." She says.

I nod.

"Hermione have you made ends meet with Ron?" She asks.

Her question stung me. No I hadn't.

"Pansy I'm upset because I feel terrible. Split between my best friends. I'm even overwhelmed with studying for O.W.L.S and-" I frantically say.

"Hermione." Pansy says.

"And Harry needs help and I've been so stupid and horrible-"

"Hermione!" She says and I stop and look at her.

"You're not stupid and you're not horrible. You are...smart, courageous, strong, beautiful and-" She says blushing and before she can finish I smash my lips on hers.

Her lips were soft and cold and we begin to sing as her hands reach to cup my face and I run my hand through her black hair.

I pull back shocked at my courageousness.

"Too soon?" I mumble as she looks at me flushed.

"No I- damn it Granger I want to be with you but it would kill me." She says with a sigh.

"Wait what?" I say now confused.

"Hermione don't you understand if people find out we are dead. I'm dead! My mum would kill me!" She rants.

"Wait Pansy-" I say confused.

Didn't she want to kiss me and be with me? Why did she sit with me at the first task? I don't get this. This is so a prank.

"And I don't care." She says looking at me.

"That's why I went up to you at the first task. Cause I didn't care." She says.

I blush. I didn't care either.

She scooted closer to me to where we both say apple-crossed and our knees touched. She pulled a strained of my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"Don't move." She breathed.

She then leaned in and softly kissed me on the neck and then she leaned in and her lips met mine. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Your gorgeous." I mumbled.

I instantly regretted what I said because it was so random and I flinched at my words. She chuckled and sat her back on the bed and lates her head in my lap. My hands instantly reached her hair and began to play with it.

She chuckled, "Who knew the snobby know-it-all Granger was a softy craving for love?"

I roll my eyes, typical Slytherins.

"Who knew that a Draco obsessed rude person would have a major crush on that know-it-all" I mumble.

"Who knew they would hide the same secret."

I look down at her and she blushes.

"Pansy I-" I begin to start but suddenly the door slams open and Pansy and I jerk up but it's too late. The intruder had already seen us.

"Pansy I need to ask you some-What the fuck!" Draco yells as he sees us jump up.

His eyes show the expression of anger, confusion, and well I couldn't tell the last one.

"Draco I-" Pansy starts.

"Why is Granger on your lap...wait oh my god you two aren't...fuck." He says rubbing his forehead in disbelief.

"Draco please don't tell anyone. I can't- my parents- everyone- they would." Pansy stutters.

He glares at me and turns to Pansy.

"God Pansy I don't care that you like Granger or or even if your gay or shit but fuck man I'm just shocked."

"Draco please don't tell Harry." I whisper.

He chuckles. "Like I even talk to that git."

"Alright Pansy your secret is safe with me but be careful." He says.

"Thank you Draco but I have to say HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WALTZ RIGHT INTO THE GIRLS DORM LIKE YOU FUCKING OWN IT YOU LITTLE DICK IM GONNA KILL YOU." Pansy yells and with that Draco mumbles shit and quickly runs out of the room while Pansy chases him.

I chuckle, I wasn't worried anymore. Our secret is still safe.

For now.