Chapter Four

Never did I think I would be hurrying to finish homework and rushing to get out of class just so I could meet with Pansy in a broom cupboard and snog. I had missed out on so much that apparently Ron and Harry were on good terms now AND the Yule Ball was coming up fast. It's a ball where everyone in Hogwarts can go and bring a date and wear dresses and suits. I'm so excited!!!

"Granger!" I hear.

My head flinches up and I look at Prof. Snape who is watching McGonagall show us how to ball room dance with Ron as a partner. I look across the room to see Harry laughing with Fred and George and I smile. Poor Ron.

"I divided you guys from boys to girls because I want you boys to find a girl partner. Yes Malfoy you have to. Everyone is going to practice. Do not make me get the headmaster Mr. Goyle!"

The boys sigh and stand up and the girls stand up as well. Harry looks at me to be partners but I duck away as a girls swarm towards him. He glares at home and I giggle. Ron is stuck with McGonagall and Draco now has a random slytherin girl. My eyes find Pansy who looks at me and smirks.

"Care to dance partner?" She asks in a masculine voice.

I laugh, "I'd be delighted handsome young man." I say in a very girly tone.

Pansy laughs as she puts her hands on my hips and we begin to dance.

"Hey Granger nice partner." I hear Fred say as he dances by with his brother.

"Shove it Fred no other boys wanted to dance with us and I would say the same for you." I say laughing and lying.

My cheeks flush.

"Hey Freddie is an amazing dancer!" George says as he and Fred dance by.

Pansy laughs.

"They are weird." She giggles

"They are." I sigh.

"Hermione you ditched me." I hear Harry call from a few feet away. His partner is a random Slytherin girl.

"Haha Potter you got yourself a new girlfriend!" I hear Malfoy yell.

"Fuck off Malfoy!" Harry yells

"Ooo not nice. Hey Potter guess what I know something about Hermione you don't! Suck on that you little piece of shit-" Draco laughs.

"Draco!" Pansy yells.

"What- since when do you call Hermione....Hermione!?" Harry yells.

"Um Draco could you fuck off.?" I yell.

Draco realizes what he said and nods in apology but he turns and sneers at Harry. Draco dances off with his partner and glances back in a 'sorry' and 'oh shit' expression.

Pansy shakes me to look at her and I meet her gaze.

"Don't worry Draco knows when he crossed the line for our secret he'll-" Pansy says worriedly.

"He's gonna get us caught Pansy I-" I begin.

"Hermione! What was that what-" Harry begins.

"Hellooo? Could you focus on me chosen one! I am your partner!" The slytherin girl yells as she yanks him on the waist and he glares at her.

"Nothing...that I didn't know you and Ron were on good terms." I lie.

God so many lies in this ... relationship.

"Oh. Hey when did you start talking with Draco?"

I notice the slytherin girl is getting more pissy.

"Um he over heard me talking to Pansy it's nothing um Pansy I need to go to the bathroom." I say and grab her hand and we bolt out of the room.

I only look back to give Ron a sheepish smile as he continues to practice dance with McGonagall.

He frowns and I laugh.

Pansy and I bolt down the hallway into the girls lavatory. We stop once we enter the bathroom and I sigh out of breathe.

"Pansy I-" I begin but she pulls me against the cobblestones wall of the bathroom next to the door.

Her hand pulls a strand of my hair behind my ear. Her eyes look at my lips and she blushes.

"God your gorgeous did I ever tell you that?" She whispers as she leans closer to my face.

My face flushes a even brighter color red.

"Um yes." I squeal as she takes her hand pushes my hair away from my ear and leans in.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear and my heart skips a beat.

She begins to kiss me and I can't help but fall in love with her more.

"Fuck." I breathe out as I almost loose my breath.

She chuckles, "Breathe I know I'm tempting but you need to be alive for me to kiss you"

I laugh and I slide down to to the floor and sit down with my head in between my knees. She sighs and sits down next to me and places her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong." She sighs.

"Are what we doing...okay? I mean if it was, we could just say something or make it official." I mumble.

She moves infront of me quickly, not sure of what I had just said.

"Wait are you serious?" She gasps.

"Yes. Fuck what people think." I mumble.

"I -ok then- fuck yeah let's go to our next class hand in hand." She says smiling brightly.

I stand up ready to take in the world.

"Yes." I say. She slowly stands up and looks at me slowly.

She looks at me waiting.

"Yes let's show them who we really are." I say.

She smirks, "I like this badass Granger its adorable." 

I scowl at the word adorable and roll my eyes.