Earth Skills

dedicated to Lunatic_Princess_66

"Listen to me. I told you my life ended the day you were born, the truth is, it didn't start until then."

Running.

It's a scary thing running from the unknown. I felt like the prey, waiting for the strike of the predator to find us.

Jaspers screams slowly died out as we run away from the scene. My lungs are on fire after running for god knows how long, all in a single line hurrying to get back in the camp.

"Monty! Get up!" I yell after having to slow down to get Monty up. I look to wear Montys looking at and chills run down my arms.

"Are those bones?" I say as we all stop to enquire the bones.

"Who are they?" Finn asks with a worried face. Whoever's body this is must've been left here to die. Or was rather already dead from beginning. There's really survivals here rather than us and that doesn't suit my stomach.

"What are they?" Clarke asks as she holds up a skull shaped more like a animal then a human.

"We are so screwed, we gotta get out of here Clarke, it's not safe to stay inside these parts of the woods any longer" I state pacing back and forth. The more I get inside the camp the less I'll feel paranoid.

Jaspers screams echo out more once again to where we were just left off. Clarke drops the skull and runs back to the stream.

"Jasper. He's alive"
"No! Wait!" I roll my eyes at Clarke. Are we really going to go back to where it all happened to end up like Jasper rather than trying to save him once we're safe?

We run for it seems like hours rather than minutes. Hiding behind the bushes and leaves for any signs of Jasper.

"Where is he?" Octavia asks

"They took him" I state. They took Jasper

____

"Wells!" Clarke shouts as we all head back to the camp. "Let him go!" Wells drops Murphy as     soon as the words roll out in her mouth.

I carry Octavia back into camp as she slowly uses her uninjured leg to walk.
"Octavia. Are you alright?" Bellamy stupidly asks. As he rushes over to us.
"Does she look okay?" I snapped at him.
"Clearly she's limping, she needs medical attention"