339-400-401-402

However, their anger did not take long to become a fear, because at first glance, Li Fei, who was afraid of fear, locked him.

    His movement, the super-beast's pressure, directly crushed the Li family, the flying beast could not bear, and fell directly to the ground.

    "Ah, what are you going to do?" Li Fei shouted.

    "Nature is looking for you to say that you are poisonous to us!" Sima Yuyue said that he took a picture of Xiaopeng, and the group fell to the ground.

    The Li family fell from the sky, although they all flew, but there was a heavy pressure, the aura of their bodies failed, and they could not fly.

    But fortunately, there are flying beasts to give them the bottom, so they did not fall to death.

    Li Jia's family watched Sima Yuyue come over to them, suppressing the fear in his heart and saying: "Sima Yuyue, what do you want to do?"

    "Don't be afraid of Li's family. I have always had a lot of grievances. Although your Li family has killed me, I will not destroy you all. It is something that many people without sex will do." The moon slowly said, "So you will have nothing to do today."

    "Thank you for the generosity of Xiaoyue Xiaoyou." Li Jiazhu in front of the super-beast, in front of the living, dignity and anything can be avoided.

    I heard that Sima Yuyue would not want their lives, which called Lima a small friend.

    The Sima family knew from the outset that they would not start with the Li family. They were puzzled by Sima Yuyue's decision, but after hearing the explanation of Sima Yulin, everyone understood.

    Sima Yuyue smiled and pointed to Li Mu and Li Fei, saying: "They designed to murder me, I asked them to settle accounts, Li Jiazhu, you have no opinion?"

    "No, no opinion." Li Jiazhu was bitter in his heart.

    One is their master of the tactics, the other is the family alchemy genius. Now they are going to be destroyed in front of them. They also ask if he has any opinions, and he still has to say no opinion. This kind of loss is only for himself. have met.

    "That's good." Sima Yuyue looked at Li Mu and Li Fei innocently and said: "Since your family has no opinions, then I don't have to ask your opinion."

    "You, what do you want to do?" Li Mu asked.

    "My favorite thing is to return my teeth and return my eyes." Sima Yuyue said, "Although I have already left the Holy City, people like me are not like to fight and kill, so I am not Will directly ask for your life."

    The people of Simajia heard her words and couldn't help but rolled their eyes in my heart.

    Are you still pure? You still don't like to fight and kill? It's really thick to the extreme!

    "Tooth back your teeth?" Li Fei said in his heart. Say: "You, you won't think..."

    "clever!"

    "I won't let you succeed. I won't get it again. I killed you directly!" Li Fei said.

    He heard the horrible place in Li Mu, so he would rather die than want to go there.

    Sima Yuyue gave him a look and said: "Who said that you want to arrange the formation? You Lin, did you remember the law?"

    Sima Yulin nodded and said: "There should be no problem."