348-349-350

"Since you have decided to stay, and don't do it to those spirits, why is this?" Guo Peipei puzzled.

    Sima Yuyue smiled and explained: "Look, there are gods and beasts with spirits and peaks fighting there. It is reasonable to say that these beasts will be avoided. Why are they coming to the valley?"

    "There should be something to attract them, or else who is ordered, you can ignore the two beasts." Guo Peipei said.

    "Yes. So what we have to do now is to find out the reasons, or we can't escape, and it won't work without fighting." Sima Yuyue said.

    "But those are all beasts!" Guo's people are all around. "Even if my eldest sister has reached the spiritual strength, there is no way to deal with so many beasts at the same time, not to mention that some of the forces are close to the spirit."

    Sima Youyue did not expect Guo Peipei to reach the spiritual respect at a young age. He thought that Yilin's mainland spirits are all old guys. This kind of spiritual respect is so young, it's more human than a dead person!

    However, at this moment, she neglected that several of them were already at the Linghuang stage at a young age, and they were on the mainland of Yilin, which was ruled off.

    "Oh, you can figure out why those spirit beasts come to this valley?" Sima Yuyue asked the little sister in his arms.

    "So many beasts, I am afraid to go out," said Xiao Xiao.

    "You don't mean to be the most capable of abducting the beasts, now is to go and listen to the news, this will not work?" Qu Fatzi said.

    "Don't go." Xiao Long's long ears hang down, covered with his claws on his ears, and he is still in his arms.

    Sima Yuyue felt the anomaly of Xiaoyan, reached out and touched its long ears and asked, "Small, what happened to you?"

    "Monthly, I am not comfortable, very uncomfortable." Little eyes wide open, pitifully watching Sima Yuyue.

    Sima Yuyue didn't expect Xiao Xiao's just fine, suddenly he was uncomfortable at all, worried: "Where are you uncomfortable?"

    "I don't know, I feel that my heart is very stuffy and very annoying." Xiao Yan said.

    "Master, I also have this feeling. The blood in the body seems to be boiling." Xiaopeng fell on the shoulders of Sima Youyue, and it was a bit difficult to talk, like what was restrained.

    "Master, I am the same." Guo Peipei also said on the shoulders of the birds.

    "It should be something that affected them." Guo Pei Pei immediately reacted and took the bird on her shoulder back.

    Sima Yuyue also took Xiaoyan and Xiaopeng into the soul tower. After the two contracted beasts entered, they felt much better.

    "Yueyue, there may be a magic spar here." The magic brake suddenly said.

    "Magicite? What is that?" Sima Yuyue asked.

    "A kind of magic crystal that can be messed up with the spirit of the beast." The magic brake said, "I will tell you later about the specific role, to find that thing first, useful to me."

    Sima Yuyue grinned, this guy is going to give him up every time he wants something, he never contributes!

    "Hey, look back and see if he has anything to squeeze. Don't always do things for him!" She groaned in her heart.