On Board

Anakin's POV
"Ahsoka, Ahsoka!" I kept mentally yelling threw out bond. All of a sudden I see Fives running toward me. But I did not see Ahsoka with him.
"Fives where is Ahsoka" I demand
"Sir, she sacrificed herself to get us out of here."
"What!" I yelled as I started to dash to her position, but it was too late the Separatist called in an air strike send me and all the clone into a cloud of dust in smoke. When it finally cleared I saw the separatist ship leaving the sector and I felt my bond with Ahsoka leave too.
Ahsoka's POV
After foolishly trying to face what seemed like half of the Separatist Alliance I was captured and thrown into one of there holding cell. I tried to call for my master but they had put a force collar one me. Panic filled my body as I tried over and over again each time feeling the buzz of electricity coursed threw me until I finally passed out.  When I awake I wasn't in the holding cells I was in an interrogation cell. Just them 3 droids walked in.
"A good the Jedi is awake" said one
" Good, com the general that the prisoner is awake."
"Roger roger" he said.
"Surrender now and save yourselves tinnies" I sneered at them
"Oh trust me I think you should surrender to me now and save yourself some useless pain" and low voice as the sleemo Sith Lord Count Dooku walked in.  I decided to play dumb and try to lead them on that they didn't tell the padawans much about the war.
" What do you want" I growled
"Oh the just republic stations and the outposts"  he said.
"I have no clue what you're even talking about." I said
"You forget child I was once a padawan like you, I know what they tell you."
"Well were is war so.... it's different" I lied
"Fine have it the hard way we will get the info out of you weather you like it or not."
I had no time to reply as I felt electricity corse threw me, I let out a scream of pain.
" you will never break me" i shot back
" we will see about that" Dooku said. "I'll leave you to it droid" he said as he walked out.
" Roger Roger" "Alright max power well break you soon enough Jedi"

Not that long but all I could think of right now. Any other suggest for stuff to happen would be gladly appreciated!! :p