two

sexual

-olivia's pov-

"now why hasn't our agent emailed us back" i whispered as i crept into bonita's room. i sat on the worn black desk chair and wheeled it towards the mac. jellybean12, what an easy password, she hasn't changed it in years. i noticed google chrome had a tab open, it was instagram. she had 3 new dms. i opened one, it was a selfie from ruel

*picture reference*
(it was a shirtless photo of him with a caption of, "yay i can't wait to spend time with you before the tour")

i quickly closed the tab. i hoped it wasn't what i think it was. i knew i needed to talk to bon about it but i couldn't face her, not now. i rushed out of her room, not bothering to hide my past presence in her room. i quickly hopped onto instagram on my phone and looked at my dms. one new message from bonita. i quickly got off my phone and looked out the rain speckled window. my breath made small puffs on the cool glass. bonita's car pulled into the driveway, ruel was in the car. i totally forgot i had to be at work an hour ago. my car was parked down the street because of the previous snowstorm so she wouldn't think i'm home...

-bonita's pov-

"cmon ruel, my room is only just up the stairs" i said teasingly. the bulge in his pants indicated his dick was bigger than i first thought. just thinking about it made me wet. his large hands encased mine as i led him up the stairs. he giggled cutely behind me. he pushed me on the bed and caressed my neck. i pulled him in for a kiss, it was warm and gentle. god i wanted him. he took my shirt and bra off and kissed my bare chest. it was everything i had dreamed it would be and more. he began to kiss lower until he was at my panties. he brushed his finger along the lining, "are you wet baby?" he asked sexily. "yes now come inside of me" i pleaded. he threw the underwear on the ground and positioned himself on top of me.

-olivia's pov-

the bed squeaking and moaning noises flooded out of their room. it was atleast an hour before i heard ruel stand up. i felt sick to my stomach that i was in the next room while bon and ruel fucked. i crept out of my room and peeled into bon's, they were kissing on her bed. i could feel the tears building up. i never thought about how i felt about bonita, i always assumed it was just best friendship but now it feels so much more. i didn't... like bonita... did i?