three

-bonita's pov-

"hey ol, what are we doing today" i said cheerfully. "um ahh i'm... busy" she said. olivia's hands were moving nervously and her shoulders hunched slightly. she quickly left the room, i yelled "now who is the one acting weird". i was worried about her, but i couldn't let anything distract me from the upcoming gig. i couldn't stop thinking about ruels lips. they made me feel so warm inside.

-olivia's pov-

i was on the verge of a mental breakdown, i whipped out my phone and dialed lila's number. "lila, it's me olivia, no time to explain but can you pick me outside my house in 5mins? it's urgent" i whispered. i was making sure bonita didn't hear me. i crept down the stairs and retrieved my favourite hoodie

*picture reference*

i love david's videos so much, i saw he collabed with lila the other day and i needed a distraction from the horrific thoughts of bonita and ruel. i got into the car and no less that five minutes later i burst into tears. "i heard ruel and bonita, she is leaving mangoli to join him on tour" i sobbed. she reassured me and then asked what was so bad. "i-i heard them having s-sex in the next room" i sobbed. just the thought of it makes me want to gag. i felt lila's hand enclose over mine. "it will be okay" she said with a smile, "i'm collabing with david today, would you want to come watch?". my eyes twinkled with excitement, "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" i cried.

we pulled up into a driveway, a large mansion towered over us. we rung the doorbell and david answered, "welcome"...