And So It Begins (again)

Third Person POV
Hermione woke up on one of the couches in the Weasley's living room.

"Morning Granger." George said. He was sitting on the couch across from me with that knowing look Hermione hates.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"I mean why the look?"

He smirked and nodded his head to the red haired boy laying on the opposite end of the couch, asleep.

"Shut up." She said. She could feel the slight blush creeping onto her face.

"Breakfast!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

George threw a pillow at Fred who jumped. "I'm up!" He yelled standing.

Both Hermione and George started laughing at him.

"Something funny?"

"Nope!" They chorused.

"Come on. Breakfast." George said standing up and making his way into the kitchen.

Fred and Hermione followed behind him.

"Did we fall asleep outside?" She asked.

"Yep. I woke up at like 1am and brought you in."

"Oh. Thanks." That familiar blush covered her cheeks once again so she looked away.

"Morning 'Mione." Harry said as she took the seat next to him. Next to her sat Ginny Weasley and across from them Fred,George, and Ron were seated. Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley were seated at the ends of the table.

"How did you all sleep last night." Arthur Weasley asked.

There were varied 'good's and such.

"So Hermione," he said "I've been wondering, what is the function of a rubber duck? I've asked Harry here and he didn't know exactly what to tell me."

"Well, Mr. Weasley, I'm not quite sure what to tell you either. It's just a toy that little kids play with in the bath and such."

The conversation ended there and it moved on to Quidditch.

"Ok so since it's raining and gross out me, Luna, and Hermione are going to hang out in my room for a little. Is that alright?" Ginny asked her Mother.

"Of course." Molly Weasley replied.

Ginny led her friends upstairs and they all sat on their beds as Ginny locked the door.

"So, Hermione, you and Fred?"

Hermione blushed a deep shade of red. "I don't know what you're talking about, Gin."

"You guys fell asleep outside last night!"

"Well-That-I mean- this is completely irrelevant."

"We are up here for boy talk!"

"So what about you and Harry!"

"There is no me and Harry. He doesn't even know I exist."

"Of course he does!" Luna interrupted.

"Oh really? Prove it." Ginny said.

Luna and Hermione shared a glance. Hermione stood up and opened the door to reveal four boys. Three with ginger hair and one raven haired.

"Proved it." Hermione said. "And as for you four..."

The boys didn't let Hermione finish her sentence, instead, they bolted down the hallway into the twins' room and slammed the door. The girls laughed at them and closed their door once again.