Joanna and Ashton Irwin (5SOS)

Dedicated to @PureSilver78

This was supposed to come earlier. I'm really sorry...

*Joanna's POV*

What color should I dye my hair?

The thought runs through my head as I look at the variety of hair colors. Rows upon rows of colors to choose from...

I have my mind set on three main colors: burgundy, a pastel blue, or a light pink color. The colors are so different from each other, however I haven't tried these particular colors before.

I pick up all three and hold them next to each other thinking that might help me make the decision.

"Going multi-colored huh?" a voice asks from next to me.

"No," I reply, only glancing at the person.

"Well, you've got three very interesting colors to choose from then."

"Yeah, well that's what I like-interesting," I reply, not really looking at this boy.

"I think you'd look nice with burgundy hair. Not that you don't already look great," he replies, his smirk thick in his voice.

"Really?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yep."

I finally look over at the wrong moment-or maybe the right moment?

This boy-who I'll admit is actually very cute (before he makes himself look like an idiot)-goes to lean on the shelf of hair color.

Instead, his hand slips off the shelf into the hair color, causing many boxes of hair color to fall from the shelf. His arm also hits the back of the shelf, and his face turns a deep red.

I try to hold back my laughter, but fail, and hide it in a cough instead.

"Smooth," I say sarcastically between a few giggles. He rolls his eyes at me and I just smile back. "Does that take skill?"

"Much. I don't think someone like you could pull it off," he says matter-of-factly.

"Well maybe you could teach me," I say and twirl my hair.

This boy is so easy.

"Yeah, well, I don't think you deserve something as good as this," he replies motioning down at his body.

"Oh, well, that's too bad," I say, throwing the burgundy hair color in the basket and start to turn around.

"But," he says quickly, obviously wanting me to stay. "If you really want, I can try."

I turn back around, smiling at him. Nope, this boy is amazingly both cute and extremely hot.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. How about tomorrow night at seven?" he asks, hopefully.

I pause to think about what I'm doing tomorrow night, which is just coloring my hair, so I decide to accept his offer.

"Sure," I say.

He pulls something out of his pocket, which turns out to be his phone. He hands it to me, and it's already at the 'new contact' page.

I put in my name and number, and hand it back to him.

"Do you have your phone on you?" he asks, and I nod. "Just to make sure this is real..." I roll my eyes as he types something else into his phone.

Seconds later, I hear my phone chime, and I pull it out.

Hey beautiful ;) x

~Ashton

"So your name's Ashton," I say, the smile still on my face.

"Yep. See you tomorrow," he says and then walks away, leaving me standing there.

Well, this was a...different store trip.

A/N

I'm sorry if this is short... I was actually supposed to publish this a little while ago, and I just wanted to get something up.

Updating schedule:

Sunday: @WierdEmeraldPrincess w/ Ty (Deadlox)

Tuesday: @galaxytiger w/ Ashton Irwin

Thursday: @roxyjr2000 w/ Ian (Ssundee)

Saturday: @kables w/ Jason (MinecraftUniverse)

I am only updating so frequently because multiple people have been waiting for their one shots...

BYE!!!

P.S. comment if you want one!! Also, check out my cousin/friend's one shots if you want one. (@PhallOutGir)[She's who I share this account with.]