Theory 1: How Zane Lost His Eye

BEFORE YOU START CALLING ME "Stupid" OR SAY I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING, HEAR ME OUT.

We know that Zane became blind in one eye because of a snowball. I believe this to be the truth, but I feel like the way of how the snowball hurt him to be different.

Because it was winter and there was snow, there very well could have been ice in that snowball. It definitely would have been able to cause someone to lose sight in an eye, or at least have some effects to their vision.

However, is it possible there was no snow in that snowball?

I believe there is another possibility, which still involves the snowball and Garroth throwing it.

Garroth.

When they were little, Garroth was put in the Forever Potion child experiments. The Forever Potion given to him caused his superhuman strength, so basic daily interactions could and would have some more force to them.

The more force behind a ball, the more it can hurt someone, right? Well when Garroth threw the snowball, it hit Zane right in the eye. The eyes are sensitive parts of the body, easy to harm and/or cut open. Given these two facts-- Garroth's superhuman strength and the sensitivity of the eyes-- is it possible that the force made Zane go blind?

Think about it. Garte and Zianna could have easily lied to them and say that there was ice in the snowball. It would have been perfectly believable at the time and their age, and it would have helped cover up the whole Forever Potions incident.

Also, this is a bit off-topic, but can we acknowledge that they are wearing MCD clothes in the flashback we saw where Zane became blind in one eye?

Anyway, it is entirely possible that that's how Zane actually became blind in one eye. You don't even need much evidence to prove it, you can just sorta assume it.

Thoughts?