moving in

you and calum have been together for about 15 months. this past month he suggested y'all should look for a place together since you were living with your best friend Y/BSF/N, and he was living with Ashton. You found a cozy apartment, and today was move in day.
•••
         it was about 7am when you hear calum's morning voice in your ear waking you from a dream about puppies. " come on Y/N you gotta get up it's move in day" you shifted in the bed that was so warm and pulled the covers over your head. " 5 more minutes" you mumbled, " nope now" calum said as he laid on top of you kissing your face. you attempted to shrug him off but his weight had you pinned to the bed. you felt his fingertips on your hips, suddenly he began to tickle you, calum knew how ticklish you were and he knew this would get you out of bed in a heartbeat. you were laughing and squirming uncontrollably. " fine ill get out of bed just stop tickling me" and just like that he stopped and hopped off of you and walked out of the room.
      you ate breakfast then packet up the last minute things around calum's and Ashton's apartment. you had spent the night there so you wouldn't wake Y/BSF/N when you got up in the morning. the move in process was didn't take too long by the time you got to the apartment and got all your boxes unpacked it was about 3 in the afternoon. " I'm starving baby, let's eat?" " just a few more boxes cal and then yes I promise we can go get some food" you could hear calum sigh from the living room while you were still loading your clothes into the drawers and closets.
         finally what felt like hours to calum, you were done unpacking and you could finally go eat. " where do you wanna go eat love" cal asked with a soft smile, " Kane's". Kane's was where you and calum went on your first date. You got fast food and watched the Fourth of July fireworks on the beach. you got in the car went to Kane's and then had to run to target to get food, furniture ect. Calum was an absolute child in target, he wanted everything from fruit snacks to nerf guns.. which you actually caved and bought two giant ones and challenged him to a war when you got home. " can we please go home" you could hear how tired calum was just in his voice " of course bubs" you checked out and by the time you got home unpacked all the food and changed into your pjs which consisted of one of cals band ts and some underwear it was late, you guys had been working all day and needed to sleep. you walked into your shared bed room to see cal looking at you with confusion " i guess were sleeping on the floor" " I'll get the blankets" it was freezing and all you had was a couple blankets and each other to keep you warm, but it was okay because it was the first of many cold night in your new apartment together. " we have a home." a small warm smile crept up on your face. Just thinking about all the late night convos and early morning breakfasts you'd have with calum. you had a home. " i love you calum" " i love you more y/n" and just like that you were fast asleep snuggled in calum's warm arms.