Chapter 6: Decisions

(look at that terrible photoshopped picture I made of Katy, Scott, and Stiles lmao)

Katy's POV

I was stressed out.

I was sitting in Derek's loft, pacing back and forth for over the millionth time as they finally finished talking about all the supernatural things that happened in Beacon Hills.

"Do you know why the oni's are attacking us? It might have said it in the beasteairy you read." Stiles said as I continued pacing, my shoes making a quiet clacking noise as I did so.

"I don't know." I said gaining a sigh from all of them. "If I knew what they looked like, I may be able to know what they are and why they are attacking you guys." I said as I still paced back and forth. Memories of monstrous faces appeared in my head making me cringe.

"Deaton said they are looking for a dark spirit." Scott said as I groaned, "Yeah, well, I haven't seen a dark spirit around anywhere. Have you?" I said annoyed as I stopped pacing for a second, "There has to be someone controlling them, they can't just appear randomly and search for a dark spirit here."

Stiles phone rang making him jump. He he awkwardly picked it up, his eyes immediately widen ending as he spoke, "Hello? Yeah yeah. She's with us. No she's fine. My place. Yeah we are just playing... Chess. Yeah that's fine. Oh my god calm down. Okay. Okay. I will tell her. Okay. Yeah I know. Okay I get it. Bye"

I stopped pacing again to give Stiles a weird look.
"It was Allison, she asked how you were doing, and also asked if we can watch you over night? Isaac is coming back from Deaton's right now but Lydia, Allison and Chris are going to go with Lydia somewhere because she's going all banshee again. Also, she threatened me about five times to not tell you about any of this." Stiles said as I rolled my eyes.
A night with them? Great. I've only wanted to have a night that consisted of me talking about 'mythical' creatures to two boys that had no clue what was going on, and did I forget to mention one of them was one of those 'mythical' creatures?
It should've freaked me out more - them being werewolves and all. But it didn't. Yeah, I was a little sketched out at first, but I knew that werewolves stayed loyal to their packs, mostly true alphas, and Scott called me a part of there pack, so I actually felt okay.

"That means that Isaac's coming here, so you have about five minutes to explain how you know him." Derek said as he picked up a book that was on the table next to the couch, looking kind of bored of these conversations, yet still alert.

"Yeah! We literally just told you the biggest secret in the history of all secrets so telling us how you know him isn't even a big deal." Stiles said as he took the book that Derek was reading out of his hand and looking at it weird, earning a kick in the stomach by Derek as he took back the book.

"Idiots." I whispered but then realised that Derek could still hear me, although Stiles couldn't, which I was grateful for to have another human around.

"Okay. I met Isaac the day I moved here, I don't even know why you guys want to know anyways." I said annoyed by this subject, yeah I knew that Isaac was a werewolf, but who cares? They were too. I didn't see why it was such a big deal that I knew him.

"Allison doesn't want you being around him. He hasn't had much practice being a werewolf and potentially could be dangerous because of his bad past, anger makes a werewolf stronger, and knowing Isaac, he may not seem like it, but he is angry." Scott said as he gave me a look, at first I thought it was annoyance, but it was more of worry.

"Also, Allison thought he could possibly tell you about werewolves and all but I guess that isn't a problem considering we already told you." Stiles said as Derek hit him in the back of the head.
If I got 10 dollars every time Derek hit Stiles, I think I would be rich.