1- I think I like him...

6th October 2016

Hey, I won't start this with all the "Dear Diary" thing because it just isn't my type. I'll rather stick to a simple 'Hey'. I think it's cooler. Anyways, I thought this would be a good day to write you because I just found out something... I think...
I don't really know how does this whole thing work because I've never been in love before, but I'll try my best to express my feelings.

Peter Benjamin Parker. A boy who is 5.8 feet, two inches shorter than me, with curly short hair and brown puppy dog eyes. With thin lips and a crooked nose, which is surrounded by some almost non-existent freckles. A guy who smiles whenever he's talking about Star Wars or Legos. A dude that plays with his hands and hair when he's nervous or anxious. A kind, honest, intelligent, shy, funny, generous guy that stole my heart. I'm not really sure if he actually stole my heart, but I think I like him...

It all started some days ago:
It was the first day of school and I was tired as fuck. I hadn't slept at all because i had stayed reading until 3 a.m., so you can guess how I looked like. I bought a Starbucks to wake myself up, but I still wanted to jump to bed.
I was walking down the street when all of a sudden, this guy, Peter, came out from an ally, crashing over me and making my coffee spill all over my clothes. When he realized what he had done, his eyes were wide open and his mouth was stuttering some incomprehensible words.
"O-oh...e-ehm...I...y-you...c-coffee...s-sorry!"
I closed my eyes, trying not to shout at him. "Parker, you better run while you can..." I threatened.
Instead of following my suggestions, he stayed by my side. "N-no! No, I won't. I bumped you and I'm not leaving until you're ok" he said, while searching something in his backpack.

"Here, have this" his hands were holding a white t-shirt with a science pun written over it and a blue sweater.

Before grabbing those clothes, I looked into his eyes and I'm pretty sure I blushed. I'm still not over the fact that he, instead of running away and leaving me all soaked into coffee, took the time to make me feel better.
After smiling at me, Peter continued running to Midtown high, leaving me blushing in all shades of red.
Nobody has ever cared of me as Peter did, excepting, perhaps, my family.

Since that day I'm all weird around him, and, instead of thanking him, I call him loser.
'Well done, Michelle, always scaring the good dudes!' I say internally.
Even though I always tease him, every time our eyes meet, my heart melts and the butterflies in my stomach claim freedom. While, on the other hand, my mouth decides to say: "What are you staring at, Parker?".
Sometimes I ask to myself:
'Why the fuck are you like that, Michelle?' And I always get the same answer:
'Because you're stupid, shy and you don't know how to talk to cute guys like Peter'

I think that's all for now, thank you for reading! Or should I say listening? I don't know and I don't care.
Bye!
~Michelle

A/N: Hey this is my first chapter of this book!
Remember this is written in 2016, while Civil War is starting, so Peter and MJ are 14 almost 15 years old.
Please vote and comment if you liked it and id you want me to continue it!
With that said, have a nice day/night/evening!
618 words ❤