Chapter 2

Quote: Sometimes good girls make bad choices,it doesn't mean they're bad.

Vanessa's POV

I woke up to a discomfort between my legs, as I got up I looked around to see that I was in an unfamiliar room.

The bed was messed up, and the sheets were ruffled up. I had no recollection of last night but it was clear that I left with someone. Damn, vodka shots.

This made me panic immediately, not knowing where I was. A sharp pain sliced through my head as I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Room Service" a muffled voice said from behind the door. My eyes hastily scanned the room for my dress I had on the night before. I opened the door to reveal a middle-aged woman dressed in a maids uniform.

"Ma'am,are you alright?" She asked looking at my worried expression. I just nodded to the woman, feeling embarrassed to be under her questioning stare. Turning sideways I slid past the lady leaving her to watch as I left the messy room shamefully.

I passed the receptionist, and went out the front doors of the hotel. The open air hit my sweaty body as soon as I stepped outside of the doors. Cars sped past me, I waved my arms tiredly for a taxi and I headed home.

"Vanessa!" My sister exclaimed when she saw me walk through our front door.

She ran to me and hugged me,"Where the hell were you? " I winced. I gave her a worn out look and went straight to the kitchen.

As I made something to eat my sister flocked around me like a worried mother hen. "I was worried sick Nessa, not a call or a text" Val said disappointed.

Taking a bottle water out of the fridge, I went to my bedroom to get away from the loud noise I call my sister.

"We'll talk about this later Val, not in the mood"

"No, we'll talk about this now" She yelled after me.

After I eating and taking pills for my headache, setting aside clothes for my bath.

Turning the faucet to hot water and adding in my bath bubbles, as I waited for the bathtub to fill steam had already filled the room. Wiping the fog away with my hand, looking in the mirror. I looked completely drained, my brunette hair was dishelved. I look like such a mess.

I eased myself inside the tub, my body was still sore from the night before. Grabbing my towel, i tried to scrub every inch of lastnight off of my body. When I was done, i got dressed and went to bed drifting off into an almost peaceful sleep.

"Nessa" I heard someone call my name, shaking me awake. Opening my eyes, Valerie was hovering over me.

"Here I brought you some breakfast" I looked at the tray to see eggs,waffles, orange juice,bacon,and two toast.

"Thanks" I said as I got up, feeling slightly better since yesterday.

At least the headache was gone, but the urge to vomit not quite gone.

"Im sorry that I didn't call you" I apologized.

"It's okay Nessa, Im sorry for shouting at you. I just wanted to make sure you were alright" She said, ruffling the hair on my head.

"Im always alright"

She gave my knee a pat,"You were never alright ever since you were born" She walked out of the room before I could process her words.

"Hey!" I exclaimed about to go after her downstairs.

Almost a minute later, Mikey and Liyah stalked in my room. Neither of them looked like they had a hangover, maybe its because they didn't go home with a complete stranger.

"Where did you go, girl" Mikey asked me, closing my room door.

"I met someone that night at the club and I think we had sex" I told them.

"Vanessa it's either you did or you didn't" Liyah stated.

"With the pain I'm feeling down there, waking up in a hotel room naked I would say I did" I explained, the both of their eyes widened, they probably couldnt believe their sweet and innocent Vanessa went home with a stranger and had sexual intercourse.

"Are you okay?" Liyah asked, grabbing onto my hands. I shrugged to her truthfully, I didnt knoe whether I was okay or not. Truth is my brain hadn't fully grasp the concept that I had been with someone that I didnt knew.

"My girl got herself some dick" Mikey said playfully, pushing me slightly.

"So,who is he?" Liyah asked, completely ignoring his insensitive words.

"Well, that's the thing. He only gave me his first name." I said anxiously, playing with my fingers.

"No last name?" Liyah questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"No. It was just Demetrius"

"Don't worry sweetie, its going to be alright" Mikey said, rubbed my back comfortingly. He had caught on that I wasnt okay and it wasnt the tine to be playful.

When reality set in it brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe I lost my virginity to a stranger, and worst of all I didnt remember any of it.
"I-its okay, I-im okay" I stuttered. Taking a deep breath, and went into the bathroom to wash my face. "Your going to be okay" I muttered to myself.

I went back into my bedroom, smiling softly.

"I'm never going out with you guys ever again" I said to them, thworing myself on the bed between them.

"Too bad, you're going to miss all of this" He gestured to himself and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then I wont be missing alot, wont I?"

"You did, last night" Mikey retorted.

"Asshole" I threw a pillow at him.

We all laughed.

A/N: If you didn't understand it was Friday night when they went out for Mikey's birthday, she woke up on Saturday at the hotel and then went home and slept until Sunday morning.

Don't you think Mikey and Liyah are good friends?

What did you think about Val?

I hoped you like this chapter don't forget to press that star.