•5•

Chapter 5
A week later

Morgan pulled up at the modern house that was so beautiful on the inside and outside. She got out of her white and gold Mercedes Benz and went and unlocked the house and waited for her client. Morgan walked around the house making sure everything was good before they came in. She walked into the kitchen and leaned on the clean, soft, marble island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. She placed her purse on top of the counter and continued to wait. The front door opened and Morgan sat up and looked towards the door.

She sighed and continued to lean on the counter. "Kain leave I have a client coming here."

He looked around the living room before walking into the kitchen. He looked at Morgan and ran his tongue down his bottom lip. She wore a baby blue pencil skirt with a white tank top and white, red bottom heels. Her hair was in lose curls and just flowing with every motion she made. She had on light make up and carmax that had her lips poppin. Kain went and sat on the stool a couple feet away from Morgan.

"C'mere." He said placing his car keys on the island. "No. I told you we can't be doing this."

"Girl, I said come here." Morgan looked at him before slowly walking over to him. "Where the rest of your close at?"

"What are you doing here?" Morgan asked once he pulled her into his grip. She tried to ignore the feeling she felt in her now wet painties once she smelt his cologne. "I came to see you. Ya pussy good I ain't tryin loose you."

"This is why I didn't wanna do it numerous times Kain, If we did it only once we wouldn't have to be in this situation." Morgan said tryin to pull away but he wouldn't let her. "But we fucked more than once and now I'm ready to hit it on a daily." Kain said looking into her eyes. Morgan shook her head and looked down. "Don thinks I should set you up, Kain."

Kain looked at her with the same facial expression. "I wouldn't do it but they're watching your every move. We can't keep doing this."

Kain thought of a brilliant idea and it would go perfect in this right now. "And you got a wife and kids. I told you before I'm not a home wrecker. And I'm not fucking stupid so what ever you about to say won't work because I'm not telling you anything that goes on in my Cartel."

Kain smirked. Guess his idea wasn't so brilliant after all. "So what Mawgan?" Morgan shook her head and grabbed her purse to head out. "Tell me you had some better dick before."

"I haven't." Morgan turned around and said. "And you wanna stop that? Hell wrong wit' you?" Morgan took a deep breath. "I'll come to you when I want some more dick."

"That's not how shit work. You popping up at my house will get you fucking kilt Mawgan." She looked at him up and down. "You coming to my job will get you kilt. You don't fucking control me. If I want to pop up at your house. I will."

"We gone see" Kain said grabbing his keys and heading out. "Says the person who was fucking me raw in the shower and on the sink at your-" Kain hand wrapped around her neck. "Why must you think ima game? Quit playing with me before shit get real dark."

"I like it when things get dark." Kain looked down at her biting her lip. He let her go roughly before leaving out the house. 

Morgan laughed and left out the house.

••••

The elevator doors opened and Morgan walked in her beautiful condo that had the view of the city. She picked up the mail and looked at everything that had got sent to her. She placed it back on the table before taking her heels off and going to her room. She looked around her neat room and seen Justin in her bed sleeping. Morgan got undress and got in the shower.