•7•

Chapter 7
Kain slid out of Morgan slowly and laid on his back from the tiredness. Morgan cuddled up with her pillow also tired. They were both drifting off to sleep but got woken up from Kain's phone ringing. It was on Morgan side of the bed so she reached up and looked at the caller ID then handed it to him. He took it before answering only to be met by her yelling into the phone and cussing him out.

Morgan sighed lowly, "Tell ya wife to shut the hell up or put a dick in her mouth. Quit bitching." Kain squinted his eyes at her. He muted the phone. "You shut the hell up and come put my dick in yo mouth."

Morgan looked over at him before playfully mushing him. "Swear on everything B. Never again suckin yo dick." Kain chuckled and unmuted his wife who was still yelling in the phone. "Yea I doubt that shit."

"Don't."

"I am." Kain said laying halfway down the bed. He put his arm behind his back and continued to listen to his wife rant. Morgan reached down and started to message her legs. "Get on my fucking nerves. And if yo dick come anywhere close my mouth ima try and bite it off." Morgan said sitting up and grabbing her robe. She put her feet down onto the carpet floor feeling the dozen needles stab into her feet.

"You can't bite off something to big it can barely fit in ya mouth." Kain said resting his eyes. "Don't try and play me. I
fitted all of you in my mouth." Kain chuckled because she was right. "Kain what is so funny?!?" His wife screamed into the phone. "Finish what you was sayin Quinae." She confined to rant about him not taking Morgan serious and they being one.

She walked out the bedroom and came back 5 minuets later with some coffee. Kain watched her every move as she placed her mug on the dresser and walked into the bathroom while pulling her robe off of her. "Lemmie hit you up later, Quin" He said watching Morgan run the shower water after taking her robe off slowly.

Kain hung up the phone and walked into the bathroom along with Morgan.

10:23AM

Kain watched Morgan flat iron her hair slowly in the mirror. He shook his head and shrugged. "Ion know why you getting all dressed and shit. You not going no where."

"You do not control me."

"Lemmie wake up and you gone. Ima find you and fuck you on the spot, Mawgan." Kain said getting comfortable in the bed. "You talk a lot of shit but ain't bout none of it." Morgan said walking around her room picking up both their dirty clothes and putting it in the hamper.

"Ight ma." Kain said starting to drift off to sleep.

Morgan slid on some light blue and white leggings from Fashion Nova and a white lace tank top that hugged her boobs perfectly and white, red bottom, toe showing heels. She put her big hoop earrings on along with her necklace, rings, and Rolex and her perfume. Before she left out the room she applied some clear lipstick to her nice, plump, pink lips. She grabbed her gun and placed it into her purse then left out the condo. 

02:30PM

"Now here is a where the beautiful, beautiful sunset rises and a great view of the pool and the city."

"My wife is gonna love this." The man said looking around the house. "Well are you?"

"I am, I am." He nodded smiling at Morgan. She nodded and showed him the rest of the house, telling him the texture and good things all about the house.

Her phone rang and she excused herself  before going somewhere private an answered the phone. "Where you at yo?" Kain deep accent voice asked. Morgan turned around before answering.