xix. - LAST DAY

🍃

saturday; afternoon.

jimin was silently encoding the paperworks on his laptop as you secretly looked next to him.

fuck saturday work.

sighing, you looked at the engagement ring jungkook gave you. one more week and you're going to marry 'the man you've been waiting for'.

3:50p.m. its almost time.

jungkookie 💘

:
i won't be coming over today okay? if that's okay with you. I'd be spending my day today with jane. you know, girl night out.

:
yeah, it's okay babe. i'm busy today anyways. please take care. i love you baby.

:
i love you too.

"hey, do you want to hangout later?" jimin's voice suddenly interrupted, making you slightly jump. you gulped before deciding whether to ditch jane or not. "you're getting married next week anyway."

"yeah, sounds fun." you agreed and went back to work, smiling.

not what i expected but it's my last day to be with him.

🍃

"hey," jane looked up to you as she raised her brows. "i may be ditching you later for jimin."

"i get it." she smiled and sent you a flying kiss. "go have fun with him. i'll have a date with someone instead."

you squealed in excitement. "if ever-"

"jungkook will text me, i'll cover you up. don't worry." she finishes the sentence as the both of you laughed. "have fun."

"thanks boo."

🍃

"where are we going?" you asked jimin as he smiled at you. "what? why?"

"we're going somewhere, alone." he smirked as you widen your eyes in excitement. you never ever experienced it, so you had to take the chance to do it.

"really?!" hopping up and down in excitement as you hugged him.

"yeah." he chuckled. "then overnight."

"sounds great. i'll just take my clothes at home." you smiled and went home to get your things.

" you smiled and went home to get your things