xxii - SUNDAY LOVE

(this chapter is smut and there's sexual gifs here 🙈

and ps. this chapter will also be long. so... enjoy? 🤗)

🍃

2:36p.m. ; sunday

groaning, you woke up without an empty body by your side. you looked around to see yourself wrapped up with his soft blanket; filled with his strong scent.

"hey there sleepy head." the door flew open to see jimin bringing foods.

"hi," you looked up to him and smiled. "how many hours did i slept?"

"days. four days." he replied as you hit him on the legs. "i'm kidding. probably 8 hours, enough for you to have nice rest. and i realized that we didn't ate breakfast and lunch so i made you a brunch."

he puts the tray on the bed as you directly shifted yourself and dug into the food. he's such a good chef.

and a hot, tasty.... uh, tmi

then there's the good coffee again. the coffee you've always loved made by the man you also love. once the food was already finished, jimin gets up and puts all of the dishes in the kitchen.

few minutes, he gets back and rolled right next to you as he ran his hands over your hair; you looked up to him as he smiled.

"what?"

and with that, you kissed him without wasting any seconds. he quickly responded through the kiss and wrapped his arms around your tiny body while his hand travels around your back. you cupped his cheeks and shifted to place yourself over his lap.

he holds you tight shifting your position again; this time he's on top of you. jimin takes his tank off as you did the same too. the kiss went deep as he pulls away and attacked your neck with wet and love bites.

finally, you get to have a good sex with him not being drunk

finally, you get to have a good sex with him not being drunk. this time, you knew it was making love.

you, making love with someone who means to you a lot is something you couldn't ever experience with someone who is different.

"i'm going to make this right." jimin whispered against your ear, making you shudder.

you let out a whimper, gripped his hair as his mouth travels on your neck; down to your stomach. you moaned again, feeling his wet and soft lips against your bare skin.